“Lovely Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: La Piazza,the home of authentic Italian cuisine.We believe in offering traditional Italian cuisine,in a modern, relaxed atmosphere.Our broad menu offers something irresistible for everyone.Whether you're looking for a romantic dinner for twoor organising a party for your friends,our front of house team will ensurethat you have a memorable evening with excellent,friendly and attentive service.
Reviewed 10 February 2017

My tortellini was delicious and plentiful and my friend said the same of her risotto polo. The service could not be faulted and the waiter was attentive without being intrusive .We were thankful we had not ordered a starter as we would probably have had to leave some of our main..we will certainly be back

Write a ReviewReviews (1,604)

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Visited la piazza tonight for my girlfriends 21st and could not fault the food and service. Our waiter antonello made the night extra special and provided the authentic Italian experience. Only downside was the restaurant was empty by 21:30 so it was quiet for the last half an got of our meal. Overall an excellent Italian

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

When I entered I was greeted fast and efficient from the manager and my table was was next to the window which is something that I like quite a lot. The pizza that I had was well prepared and with balanced flavours, not too saucy, and when it was served the waiter asked me straight away if I wanted some freshly cracked black pepper. The glass of wine was cheap and good.

Very good food and the price is more than decent. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We booked a table for 9 o'clock on Friday and were greeted by friendly staff and shown to our seats promptly. The menu had a choice of food and drink to please everyone. The food was cooked to perfection and the service was great throughout. I would thoroughly recommended this experience to anyone.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

It's a few years since we were last here for dinner and it seems to have been refurbished because we didn't recognise the interior. It looks good though. We booked for a late dinner on a Saturday night although there were still some free tables. We were warmly welcomed and the service throughout the evening was exceptional. We were offered a complimentary glass of prosecco each to celebrate an anniversary of the restaurant and our meal was pretty good and surprisingly inexpensive. I would recommend this restaurant.