“Picked the perfect spot for my least meal in Edinburgh”
Review of Wildfire

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 23 February 2018

After reading the rave reviews, I decided to have my last lunch at Wildfire before heading to the airport. The space is quaint, cozy, and quintessential Edinburgh. I had the soup of the day as a starter, and the grilled Angus steak with fries for the main course. The soup was delicious, and I devoured the steak. I highly recommend eating here. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,256)

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We visited here with our family and the service was tip top. Friendly and had a good laugh with us.

The food is tasty and well presented. Couldn’t fault it at all.

We all thoroughly enjoyed this little restaurant! A gem on Rose Street!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

The food was good and the staff were very friendly and attentive. It's not cheap but we certainly felt that it was good value for money. We'll definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely meal here on Monday.
Lovely intimate place. The staff on that night were lovely and really nice. Everyone enjoyed their meals, steak was done to perfection and was delicious. Food was lovely. I really had a memorable evening with my family. Will be back again.

1  Thank louisec623
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Okay ... I enjoyed my meal here, but the reviews paint a much better picture than what I experienced. The food is good and the restaurant a nice place to be, but to be brutally honest - I didn't get anything here that I can't get in 100s of other places.

I can only say that it was okay. I have given it 4* as they did nothing wrong. I was however underwhelmed and wouldn't rush back anytime soon.

1  Thank RSP71