“Lunch”
Review of La Dragon

La Dragon
Ranked #25 of 115 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had lunch from their Dejeuner menu as A La carte menu is not available until 4pm on a Friday.
On the whole the food was very good except my chicken sauce was very salty. Mentioned this to a member of staff to be told that it was a salty dish!!! Don't think so!! However because the restaurant is lovely and the A la carte menu extensive we will have booked for an evening meal for my birthday. So I will be reviewing again.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The decor is lovely, tasteful and comfortable and the food was great with plenty of choice, we all had a lovely evening!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

What a nice meal myself and friend had the chicken thai green curry was amazing and the place is stunning I can't wait to return

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The decor is really nice and the service was good. Price is reasonable but at the end of the day the food is basic Chinese and some random Thai selections. Would be nice to see some traditional Chinese dishes on the menu.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

The decor is gorgeous, food very tasty and service good. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was that I felt cold 2 out of the 3 times I have visited. We live in the cold west coast of Scotland so I have no idea why we need air conditioning at all but restaurants are obsessed with it. I hoped La Dragon would be nice and cosy but no, it was cold and uncomfortable to sit for any length of time. I notice a few others have mentioned this so hopefully they will take notice. I also found the owner to be distant and actually disinterested in speaking to us which was disappointing. Please put some heat in and I will look forward to returning as food is very good.