All reviews cup of tea on arrival home made cakes warm welcome water bowl recommending places to eat offered a hot drink great hosts cooked breakfast one night extra touches plenty of choice for breakfast room was spotless long drive the ground floor secure parking biscuits
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way up to the Isle of Skye. Given a cup of tea and cake upon arrival which after a long journey was very much appreciate. Lovely clean and well furnished room with a great shower. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Dawn and Mark gave us a warm welcome with a hot drink and even gluten free snacks for me. The room was comfortable and decorated very nicely with lovely added touches in the room. Powerful shower, everything you would need in the room. I would highly recommend if you are in Moffat. Thank you for making my husband and I feel so welcome. Lovely breakfast too again with gluten free options for me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarieM2795
Reviewed 4 August 2018

Stayed overnight on my way to Yorkshre & again on my way back. It's on a quiet street, but a stones throw from the shops & pubs. A warm welcome awaits with coffee, homemade cake & biscuits & a big fuss made of Tillie, my dog, who got her photo on their Facebook page as do all canine visitors. The room was tasteful & well-appointed with a generous basket of tea & coffee, plenty of towels & a comfortable bed. Breakfast is delicious, cooked to the time you choose the night before & with the choices you also decide the night before which works very well. I've already booked to stay there in October on my next trip to Yorkshire; there is only one dog-friendly room & I want to make sure of getting it!

Room Tip: Dog friendly room has tiled floor
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed with Mark & Dawn on our trip up to the Highlands and also on the return journey a couple of weeks later. We felt very welcomed (tea & homemade cake on arrival helped!) as did our Podenco cross breed on her first holiday with us. My wife fancied a glass of wine after our long Bank Holiday crawl up the M6 but Mark obliged with a whole bottle! The downstairs room was comfortable, well decorated & well equipped and the breakfast really enjoyable. Highly recommended if you’re looking to stop off in this area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Just back from staying here, loved it. The extra touches were so nice, homemade cookies in our room, tea & cake on arrival. Breakfasts are definitely worth a try. Can't recommend this B&B highly enough☺☺☺

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely, everything you need
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends