“Robert McWhizz!”

Burns Cafe
Ranked #32 of 140 Restaurants in Dumfries
Cuisines: Scottish
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was a fab find. The wondrous Robert McWhirr gave us such a warm welcome. There was a lovely warm welcome, a great atmosphere, and great coffee! We loved the home-made custard creams too. Great menu, top quality food and an all-round happy experience. Highly recommended. And thank you to our genial host. We'll be back.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This place is Sunday lunch place of choice when I'm on call in Dumfries. Nice menu with burgers, wraps and soup for lunch. They also do chips.

Quality of food is always good and prices are reasonable. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Only downside is that I'd like WiFi. Looks fairly non descript from outside, and their sign really needs replaced, but it's clean and nice inside.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Fantastic food ,I am lucky it is only round the corner from me.There Scotch egg is a must..Good cakes too.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I came in here with my partner for lunch whilst in Dumfries and we were not disappointed. The food was great as was the service and the food was well priced. I would happily go here again, and I highly recommend this cafe.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The service was excellent. I had a crispy chicken wrap and it was delicious and piping hot. Very clean nice friendly atmosphere. Very reasonably priced, would highly recommend