US$179
Travelocity
Southpark House(Locharbriggs)
Rivendell B&B(Dumfries)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsleisure facilitiesswimming poolreivers restauranttribute nightsteam room and saunaelvis tributetrouser presskippersbreakfast was buffet stylegreat weekendgolf tripcourse mealnight porterreception stafftown centreboth nightsbit dated
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Thank you to the events team for their support in assisting in the booking of my hen weekend for 14 ladies at the hotel.
Rooms were bright, clean and tidy and new towels replaced each day.
Food for both nights and breakfast were beautiful and could not be faulted.
Waiting staff also were very attentive to our needs.
Tribute entertainment were excellent though as we discussed with them, we thought they should have done Grease as there 2nd set and not their first, but you never know how it is going go to be fair.
The in house dj music could have been better but we asked for certain songs and he did play them.
Overall, I definitely would come back with new husband in the future as did some of the other girls!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jane F
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel in the centre of Dumfries. Staff were friendly and helpful, restaurant was excellent, and location perfect for walking into town or driving to local attractions. Lots of on site parking. Rooms clean and spacious.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I had booked for one night, however due to unforeseen circumstances I returned on two further consecutive nights. My previous nights sleep was disrupted due to small issues. When I mentioned this in third night I was provided with a suite, including lounge area and four poster bed. The hotel is central, deceivingly spacious with a ballroom and conference area. The Wi-fi is excellent and the staff friendly. I would also recommend the restaurant and spa. I will be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I recently booked a surprise trip to the Cairndale for my family. I mentioned that it was for a 50th Birthday celebration and the hotel went exceptional lengths to make it a very special occasion....
Thank you very much indeed!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Recently attended an event in this place. Had the meal but when the sticky toffee pudding came i asked if i could get some ice cream to go with it, but the head waitress told me ill have it and ill like it. Ok thats fine if thats how you treat customers thats ok

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends