Great hospitality as soon as we entered the house. Morven was very pleasant made us feel very welcome immediately. Our room was spectacular with a great four poster bed (best sleep in years). View was just lovely overseeing Oban and the isles. Breakfast was very well made and was relaxing to eat in such a nice room. Morven was very knowledgeable of the area and gave good advice of where to visit etc. Loved the whole experience of staying at Hawthornbank. We'll be back to visit the islands soon and plan to stay at Morvens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthornbank Guest House is a delightful Victorian villa built in 1873. It is pleasantly situated in a slightly elevated position, close to Oban town centre yet in a quiet residential setting. There is off street parking and a footpath leads from the front garden towards the town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hawthornbank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthornbank Guest House Hotel Oban
- Hawthornbank Guest House Oban, Scotland