Lowest prices for your stay
US$269
US$111
View deal
SAVE US$158
Free cancellation until 13/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$124
Expedia.comUS$111
Lol.travelUS$269
1,389 results
All reviews sea view public car park buffet breakfast great weekend bit dated top floor large room lovely view ferry terminal dining room single room lovely room sea front harbour turret scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

I fancied a wee break to myself and booked into the Columba Hotel for the weekend and was fairly disappointed with the state of the room i got considering the price was quite high. The bed was absolutely horrible, I felt as though I was sleeping on a bed of nails and there were loose springs in certain areas of the bed. I would say it was the worst night's sleep I've ever had and due to the walls being so thin between the rooms I barley got a wink of sleep as I could hear every single noise coming from next doors room. Another problem I found within the room was the bathroom. The bathroom was unclean and had a funny smell to it, not to mention one of the taps didn't work. Decided to check out early as I couldn't bare spending another night there, so overall I am very disappointed with my stay and a bit pissed off about not getting refunded. Would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 900amelieg
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Very nice welcome, large room, very clean, all the COVID safety rules are being followed carefully. The view from the room (we had a standard double with sea view) was amazing, right on the sea with view both of the bay and the town. Perfect location right in the middle of the town. Free carpark available.

Room tip: The view in the Seaview rooms don't disappoint
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I fancied a nightout in Oban and always choose here. The reception staff always try their best to accommodate your request for your favourite room. The rooms are always nice and views are lovely at night. Multiple pictures have been taken.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2020

Due to pandemic decided on a short Staycation. Picked Oban as I'd been there on day trip & wanted to explore more. Wanted a hotel on the seafront & picked the Columba. Glad I did. Staff were all very pleasant & helpful. Room was clean & well prepared (due to Covid there was no daily maid service but towels, more coffee/tea etc could be obtained at Reception.) Had booked a sea view room which was lovely, got the sun most of the day and looked over to ferry terminal. Cooked breakfast is available and is table service. You have to pay & book a time at reception as number of tables in breakfast room reduced. The hotel had a nice Italian Restaurant-Bel Rio which I tried twice & enjoyed both meals (to say nothing of the hot chocolate with brandy, marshmallows & lots of whipped cream which I had to finish one night). There are also 2 very good restaurants (one a seafood one) beside the hotel which gives you plenty eating choice without having to go far. The hotel is less than 15 mins walk from ferry terminal & railway station & it's all on the flat. Unfortunately was only one in the bar most nights so it seemed a bit down. Can recommend the Rose wine & the Cab Sauv tho! All in all glad I picked the Columba.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank annecQ9019RZ
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

For the price we payed well worth the money room was good staff very attentive Conner the young lad was like a miniature joe pasquale so funny and witty room had a view out to the harbour had a lovely meal in the bar rio next door was good as well

Date of stay: September 2020