Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 16/04/21
SAVE US$10
PricelineUS$101
CheapTicketsUS$101
TravelocityUS$101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2019

We were warmly welcomed and had a good breakfast. The rooms were small and the loo and shower were, pretty well, in a cupboard.

One night was fine and all we needed ... but I could not have stayed any longer as I jut felt a bit uncomfortable. The worst part was the smell. Most likely plug in air fresheners but it was awful and almost made us feel ill.

Reviewed 6 October 2019

Very difficult to find. Small sign out front. Room was 8’x8’ with sink in room. Bathroom was 30” wide by 4’ long with small shower and no pressure. 1 person had to lay on bed to let the other person around bed. Horrible. Would never go back. Couple were very nice but property rundown and just too much for them.

2  Thank Castiza11
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

What can I say that tops how fantastic the service here was.
The owners were amazingly helpful, the service excellent and the room was clean, tidy and very comfortable.
I was in Oban to stay prior to travelling to Mull for a competition and the restful night here was a major help.
I was able to leave my car, at the suggestion of the owner, in their car park for the duration of my trip (08:00-18:00) which meant I knew it was secure.
I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Brilliant all round.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

Last minute booking for a trip to Oban and it did the trick. Room was big, clean, bed a little lumpy, shower was a tight squeeze but warm and powerful. I agree with fellow reviewers about early morning noise, people coming and going but hey ho..... The decor is more from the 70s/80s but functions as needed, breakfast was plentiful and varied, offered at your convenience and served with a smile.

10 minute walk to the train / ferry, although you need to cross the road twice as the pavement does not extend all the way to Glenview, local Tesco nearby and petrol station across the road which sells a wide range of groceries.

For what we were doing it certainly did the trick!

Chico

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank chicomurphy
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

This place was perfect place for a one night stay rooms were clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable breakfast was freshly prepared and very good the landlady was very friendly and helpful by letting us keep our car on the car park till after lunch

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank macca19532016