“Aberdeen Indian Restaurant”

Price range: US$19 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our aim is to ensure that each guest receives prompt, professional, friendly, and courteous Service. We maintain clean, comfortable and well maintained premises for our Customers and Staff. We are on mission to provide high nutritional standard, well-prepared meals - using high quality ingredients without any artificial colors and that too at fair price!!! We are aware of our corporate social responsibility hence partial profit of our business will be diverted to community service and we welcome you with open hands to join our mission.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Food is really nice here, staff are very pleasant and there is a car park at the back of the restaurant . I would recommend this restaurant food is delicious

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I always visit this place on my visits to Dyce. The service is excellent and the food is out of this world. I think the Nepalese curry I had during my visit was probably the best curry I've had. reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, staff and atmosphere. Staff were friendly, attentive and the food was excellent. Great selection of beers on draft, we had a very chilled out evening here and will deffinitly be back!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

A great place to eat good food. Prices were excellent and the service is friendly and efficient.

Highly recommended for a good after work/ family/ friends meet up.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

There was five of us for a birthday treat for my wife.i had booked a table for 4 people but had to add 1 other. at short notice and order a cake.so when i phoned they said not a problem.and on arrival they had put up a birthday banner and done some sprinkles on the table a nice touch.now the food was good.we had 2 shish kebabs and popadoms.for starters and various curries.for mains the food was cooked to perfection.albeing a little late.and it was enjyed by all.thanks dyce tandori.