“Great meal ”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Visited with family on New Year’s Eve . Def no complaints great variety of food and as much as you could eat . Even had my Christmas dinner again. Great choice of Chinese , Indian , Japanese food or pizza etc. Def recommend and will be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,486)

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I really like this restaurant. It was delicious and had a great variety of food. Good price too. Will be back.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

A lot of my friends rant and rave about Cosmo's so when visiting Aberdeen myself, girlfriend and a group of friends decided to visit. For being a 'world buffet' it doesn't offer a very large range of food but what it does serve is indeed very tasty. We visited during the week at lunch time so it was cheap but the prices seem to sky rocket at evenings and weekends so I would avoid it then.
Overall I don't understand the hype about the place, it is nothing out of the ordinary and there is better alternatives.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

I don’t usually like these kind of all you can eat places but this one is good. Food seemed freshly cooked, lots to choose from, Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Pizza, Grill, Salad plus more including desserts, everything was clean. If your the type that likes to eat this place is for you!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Booking was for 20:30 on Friday a night. Seated and asked for our drinks order. Had a good selection of food. We both felt the food was tasteless and overly chewy. We mainly ate from the Chinese and Indian side. After being disappointed by even the onion rings for tasteless we went to the deserts which were still frozen inside (eclairs) better selection for puddings personally. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Table looked okay too. Was rather disappointed as all I’ve heard about is how good this place is but was just vile. Would try again at a better time but not any time soon.