Palm Court Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Atholl Hotel(Aberdeen)
View Hotel
All reviewsbothy restaurantwedding mealfunction roomwedding receptionattending a weddingspecial thanksmini barfull scottish breakfastcourse mealfish and chipsone night staywaiting stafflovely hotelfollowing morningcooked breakfastlovely roomcity centre
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Have just stayed 2 nights at this hotel it was our 1st time and must say its well worth staying comfortable rooms I could not fault the very friendly service they gave to their guests it makes you feel apart of the family very different to other hotels I have stayed in.I would book again.I lost one of my earings down the shower drain but they managed to find it for me so thank-you very much for that one happy guest.

Room Tip: I would go for the 3rd floor an exective room in the new part of the hotel
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Our room was small but very modern and fresh with spacious bathroom. Convenient for visiting Aberdeen Royal Infirmary. Ate in 4 nights in a row. Couldn't fault quality of food or service. Lively bar area and friendly staff.

Room Tip: We stayed in main building which was convenient for restaurant.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I can not thank the Palm Court enough for organising and hosting our small wedding. We live 10,000 miles from Aberdeen and decided on an impulse to get married when we were visting Aberdeen. With one phone call to the Palm Court and a few emails back and forth with Graham it was all organised! Graham made everything so easy, he is extremely professional and inspired me with confidence that we would have a lovely day although I had never seen the hotel. He went the extra mile making suggestions for how to set out the venue, offering us a room for the service and a separate room for our evening reception even though we only had 37 guests. Every member of staff was attentive to us and our guests, I couldn't step outside the room without someone asking if I needed something. Everything went perfectly, the food was excellent and the whole event was just fantastic. I can't recommend this hotel and the lovely staff enough. To top it off the cost for the whole event was unbelievably good value.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Emmaloocoo
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Few dishes just a little different and always plenty on plate. Lovely atmosphere below bar level. One drawback for some may be that they tend to show football and sport a lot in the bar but didn't bother us as we were in restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I recently attended the hotel restaurant as part of a 70th birthday meal. The occasion was however spoiled by poor service and food. The starters were a good quality but the main courses were all poor, how a kitchen could serve up burnt chips with every meal was beyond me, the fish batter was also soggy. It was obvious that the fat used had not been changed for some time. The service was also very slow even though they had a considerable number of staff on duty. Would I go back, no.

Earlier that same week I attended a funeral tea in these premises and the bread for the sandwiches was hard.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family