I have stayed here numerous times as a diamond member. Mostly upgraded to platinum club but you have to sometimes face the most unhelpful guy at reception. The last time I was in the main building and the room was dim and had a 1980s tv (not sure what planet this hotel is in). Sea views are nice but generally the hotel is well below hilton standard. Breakfast is pretty poor. I would recommend hilton garden inn any day which even though it is a budget hotel (supposedly) is so friendly, convenient and nothing too much trouble (and the rooms beat the doubletree by a long way). I would give this one a miss and stay at the hilton garden inn.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland