All reviews union street superior room cool hotel coffee maker great hotel cooked to order cooked breakfast mini fridge central location included breakfast great shower stayed here for one night bars and restaurants comfortable bed breakfast room porridge business trip
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for three nights. The hotel is very well located in the city for walking to most attractions. Our room was good size, clean, well furnished and warm and the coffee pod machine was a welcome alternative to the normal instant coffee. The staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hilary S
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed here for one night on a saturday as myself and my boyfriend were celebrating his birthday and wanted to stay overnight in town instead of getting a taxi home.

We got a room upgrade to as suite as it was his birthday and also a bottle of fizz in the room which was a lovely gesture.
The room was lovely and clean and really liked the quirky interior.
The hotel is a good location and was perfect for going back to after a late night out in town, Although it is right in front of a busy club we never heard anything.

Would stay here again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KKNIGHTXO
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

stayed at bauhaus for 2 nights getaway and if it had a 10 i would rate it a 10 not just a 5* from start to finish was amazing every member of reception staff myself and my partner spoke with was friendly and very helpful nothing was to much trouble at all. The room was very clean and modern and the view from our room was immense bed was very comfortable and on that note they did say that it may get noisy with the bars around about the hotel but honestly we did not hear anything considering we were above and at the front i was very impressed how quiet it was everything was catered for in the room from iron and iron board to the coffee maker and the mini fridge also like to mention the jet powered shower was alsothe only minor complaint i did have was how hot it was in the room but this little problem was also catered for with a big fan and also had the windows open was really hot but our room was on the 5th floor i can only assume heat rises from the bottom as to the reason why it was very warm we still had a comfortable nights sleep i will definitely recommend this lovely hotel to my friends and family and will definitely be back in the future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gillian C
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I visit Aberdeen at least once a month for work. I have now stayed at the Bauhaus 5 times. Each and every time I visit I have a great stay.
Rooms are lovely, beds are comfy and the staff are great.
Breakfast is always great too!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Val B
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very clean all reception staff we delt with very pleasant and helpful the room was spot on the bed very comfy the shower was excellent location was great nxt to good resturants and bars would definatly reccomend this hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple