Aberdeen Marriott Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$110
  • Pool
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
US$98
US$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Macdonald Hotels(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$79
Hotels.com
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$82
  • Restaurant
Palm Court Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$56
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$78
US$76
US$65
US$63
US$77
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunion streetsuperior roomcool hotelcoffee makergreat hotelcooked to orderbottle of proseccocooked breakfastmini fridgecentral locationincluded breakfaststayed here for one nightgreat showerbars and restaurantscomfortable bedbreakfast roomporridge
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I stayed at the Bauhaus Hotel for a couple of night with my partner, who was working in Aberdeen. As art lovers we were rather excited to be staying in a hotel inspired by the Bauhaus. If you are a Bauhaus aficionado you should know that is 'inspired' by the Bauhaus and contains quite a few elements of which Walter Gropius might not approve. That said, it's a stylish environment with lots to look at.

We had a very friendly welcome from the helpful receptionist. Our room was in top floor and had a view across roof tops. If you're looking for a country experience, this isn't the hotel for you.

I really enjoyed the urban environment but it can be very noisy at night as it's surrounded by local nightspots. The hotel do warn you about this so if you need absolute quiet to sleep, with this, don't stay here. Equally, if you don't want to wake up to a seagull 'dawn chorus' avoid.

Our room was comfy and clean with a lovely huge shower. Anyone who is a bit worse for wear can find their room quite easily as the floors are colour coded. The hotel has a small bar area and is close to local restaurants and Aberdeen city centre.

We used the hotel as a base for visiting the Aberdeenshire coast including visits to Bullers of Buchan (great for seabirds) and New Slain's Castle (which is old really).

I'd say a great hotel for people who like the urban experience but probably not great for people with children.

As for us, we'd definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When visiting here we did come with some expectation looking at previous views but felt that the hotel was missing something and there was a lot of room for improvement but the Hotel does have a lot of character and also the location is good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I booked a "suite" via the internet as we were staying four nights and wanted some comfort. From the images it looked spot-on, spacious with a contemporary large bathroom.
We took the lift to the second floor, down a corridor of rooms, then across an unused bar area, with storage room doors always open, then down a second corridor of rooms, through a small hallway, then up two flights of stairs.
At no time was there ANY mention of this safari to get to there, either on the website or via the booking agent.
It was a long haul.
A "breakfast" was included in the price, with bland, tasteless cooked dishes and sad looking "buffet" selection of supermarket bought items.
Lack of double glazing on the windows facing onto Union Street made for a noisy Friday night with boy racers showing of their car engines till late at night...
I would only, reluctantly, recommend a stay here if on a very tight budget in a small standard room, where you wouldn't expect much and you won't be disappointed .
The one and ONLY redeeming feature were some of the young staff who tried their best...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Stayed here previously in October for an anniversary weekend which had been lovely, we were so happy with the hotel that we decided to book again as part of my birthday celebrations. We booked another superior room after being impressed with the space and extra comforts last time, however was disappointed when given a room with no sofa area and coffee table like last time, this had been a nice addition previously. I felt the hotel lacked atmosphere and we didn't see anybody apart from breakfast on the Sunday. The hotel is located in a nice area which is close to good bars and restaurants (Amarone) and the paramount bar which offer a good range of cocktails are highly recommended. If staying at the hotel I would go out for breakfast - there are much better alternatives in the surrounding area, the breakfast is limited in choice and cooked breakfast not great in quality, size or taste. Also very disappointed to see that this is the first hotel I have stayed in which does not offer butter with toast.. only small packages of flora margarine. Also think it is poor to have to make your own toast, this should come as standard and served to the table. Also no range of fruit teas/ range of teas available. The service from the man in the restaurant was shocking also, feel he lacked any customer service skills and was very serious with no humour. Also felt I had to repeat myself several times and felt as if I would have rather not ordered anything.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel for my birthday - £100 for superior room - and gent on phone (I think the night manager) was very helpful and polite!

However on check in I was barely entertained, two female receptionists made me feel like I interrupted their break. I like to have conversations with everyone and when I tried to interact with them, they ignored me and continued their own conversations with very little towards myself. However the night porter I met on my way back in the evening was extremely fun, pleasant and helpful.

Room is stunning however, lovely brick walls, beautiful bathroom, huge TV and coffee machine and a nice view over Aberdeen. It is smaller than I thought it would be though and having stayed in hotels with larger rooms worldwide and nationwide for less money, this was a disappointment.

Overall I had a comfortable stay but the check in and the value for money let's it down a little bit.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Justyna K, Manager at Bauhaus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Guest,
Firstly I would like to thank you for the points you have raised regarding your stay with us.
I can only apologize for your check in at the hotel regarding the reception team ignoring you, this is not the standard of service I expect any of the team to give to customers and I can assure you that the members of staff that was on will be dealt with.
I am glad however that or night manager gave the service that is expected and that you found the hotel to your liking.
Again I can only apologize for you check in and I do hope that we can welcome you back to the bauhaus hotel.

Kind Regards