2,691 results
All reviews union square train station shopping centre great location shopping trip central location executive room excellent hotel breakfast was excellent excellent stay would stay again self service business trip comfy bed short stay one night stay car park
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is located very centrally and offers very comfortable accommodation. I have used this hotel a few times when coming to the city to visit family and I have always been happy with our stay. Well done to all the staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Craig L, Manager at Jurys Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Anna, Ireland
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback to us. Feedback like yours is very awarding to both the employees, I am glad you found the hotel very convenient regarding your stay. Employees at Jurys Inn Aberdeen take pride in ensuring that all our guests receive the best service from arriving at the hotel to their departure. I am glad that you enjoyed the comfortable accommodation.Thank you again for your kind feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is located right next to the railroad station, at one end of a shopping mall (which included a movie complex), and two blocks from the harbor. The room was very nice, the buffet breakfast the best during my trip, and free wifi as well. One picky complaint: there was no luggage rack for my suitcase; so, I used the floor.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
CraigL2329, Manager at Jurys Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Nathaniel P,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback to us. Feedback like yours is very awarding to both the employees, I am glad you found the hotel very convenient regarding your stay. Employees at Jurys Inn Aberdeen take pride in ensuring that all our guests receive the best service from arriving at the hotel to their departure. Thank you again for your kind feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Rather dissapointing for the price, there are better hotels in Aberdeen foir the same price or less. I could hear people in the next room. Room was drab and rather small. Location was handy for bus and train station, but in a shopping centre.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CraigL2329, Manager at Jurys Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Companion34530785672,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at Jurys Inns Aberdeen and taking the time to complete our guest survey

It was pleasing to read that overall you enjoyed your stay. The feedback you have given will be reviewed and we will look to make improvements where possible.

I do hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the Jurys Inns Aberdeen in the not too distant future. If the team or I can be of assistance in any way, please do contact us.

The hospitality, comfort and care we show to our guests are of paramount importance to us and the feedback you have provided will certainly assist us in the maintaining and constantly improving our standards

Regards

Reviewed 5 November 2018

I booked the Jury's for myself and 5 friends for a weekend away. The hotel was welcoming and clean, the bed was very comfortable and the room spacious. Breakfast was nice too.The location is perfect and we will be back again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Craig L, Manager at Jurys Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback to us. Feedback like yours is very awarding to both the employees, I am glad you found the hotel very convenient regarding your stay. Employees at Jurys Inn Aberdeen take pride in ensuring that all our guests receive the best service from arriving at the hotel to their departure. I am glad that you enjoyed the comfortable bed in the room. Thank you again for your kind feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Excellent hotel, lovely clean and fresh rooms with very comfortable beds.The food is high quality and really well priced, the bar likewise.The staff couldn't have been more accommodating, and were a pleasure to interact with during our stay.The location really couldn't be better as a refuge from shopping trips, and the plethora of eateries in pretty much the same building means you're spoiled for choice.

• Trip type: Travelled with family