“Friday meal out ”

Price range: US$8 - US$42
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montmartre are the best at creating the finest cuisine using only fresh locally sourced produce, bringing a little bit of France into the heart of Aberdeen City. Private dining room available. Catering for all dietary requirements. With Scotland's larder matched with French flare, Technique and skill we give you Montmartre Restaurant.
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend visited Montmartre as a Friday night treat.
The waitresses were so at hand and we were given a table for two in a tiny little booth, which was so so sweet! We ordered the only Rosé on the Menu, which was £21, and very tasty - with some water for the table too!
We shared scallops for starter and enjoyed a steak and lamb for the main! We had the good intentions to stay away from the puddings but the food was so delicious we just couldn’t resist - creme brûlée and apple crumble!
Beautiful little restaurant which I think needs to be more known to the public! The Menu was small but I reckon they change it about every now and then!! Can’t wait to come back - we had a Spree book which bumped £18 off of the price! So were about £80 for the whole meal including the wine.
10/10 for the service, 10/10 for the food and 10/10 for the company (but I can’t guarantee that every time ;))

1  Thank Samantha M

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Food and wine was superb, main courses were duck and steak, no starters but followed with cheeseboard platter of small tasty gourmand selection of desert.
Staff attentive, restaurant should be warmed to take chill off the dining area.
Will return again in spring / summer.

2  Thank Dreamer304021
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Good restaurant, with a good menu choice, looked after by the serving staff. Good choice of wine. enjoyed the meal, will go back again.

2  Thank BillBT2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had a voucher for two meals here, we had never been before so we were very excited! I’m vegan so my partner called the restaurant to confirm if they could cater for me. Despite the small print of the online menu saying that there were vegetarian/vegan/gluten free options available my partner was told they don’t cater for vegans anymore but were more than happy to get some things in for me which I was so grateful for! I had a beautiful salad and then I had an equally stunning risotto! My partner had soup and then lamb and he was in love with his food too! The waitresses were so polite and accommodating. To top it off I had an espresso before we left and their coffee is of the best quality! I am sure we will go back again!

4  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The food here is absolutely outstanding! It's a little on the pricey side, but well worth it. The serving staff are fantastic too. Even when they're very busy and service is a tad slow. they always take the time to make you feel welcome.

Honestly can't praise this place enough.

That whipped butter as well... Probably the best butter I've ever had.

2  Thank Alice O