All reviews small kitchen kitchen facilities king size suite grocery delivery service usb plugs hob microwave fully equipped kitchenette young man on reception self service laundry sliding door quiet bar breakfast bar designed rooms airport stops kitchenette area coat hooks modern and clean hotel
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Well there is pretty much nothing negative to say about the residence Inn
Fantastic suites with lots of space, very comfy beds and great bathrooms,
Breakfast was limited but was all fresh and tasty
If there was one negative it would be there was no draft beers

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ResidenceInnAberdeen, Operations supervisor at Residence Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear stuartmP9589RK,

We are so grateful that you liked the hotel so much.
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a short break seeing our son at Uni. Very handy for city centre. Room had all the usual plus a small kitchen area which would be very useful if staying longer. Attentive staff who can organise taxis quickly when needed. First choice for us now when staying in Aberdeen

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnAberdeen, Operation supervisor at Residence Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear davidjoeo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to serving again whenever you visit your son.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Have stayed in a few places in Aberdeen recently but I think I'll continue to stay here for the foreseeable future. It's got a small but ample gym and the location is right next to Miller and Carters which is a great restaurant to eat at.

The only downside is there is no on site parking but there are car parks close by

• Trip type: Travelled on business
ResidenceInnAberdeen, Operations supervisor at Residence Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2018

Dear F G,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.
We look forward to welcoming you whenever you stay in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for a conference I had in Aberdeen. I chose this doe to the TA reviews and was not disappointed. Less than a 10 minute walk from the train station. Brand new hotel and easy check in. LOVED my room. Spotlessly clean, big comfortable bed with great sheets. Big tv, lovely bathroom and toiletries provided. Also a surprise kitchen that is so well stocked. I am a Home ec teacher so even though I didn’t use it I managed to do a stick check! Knives, dishwasher, microwave, dualit toaster, plates, kettle, mugs etc!! M and S food hall next to the hotel, plus a Prezzo and costa. Nice wine list and I treated myself to a bottle, screw cap so I could take it home and enjoy on a non Work night.
Great free breakfast included for all that was high quality. Really lovely friendly staff. Sockets everywhere to charge phones etc.
Highly recommend this excellent hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Scrappyjaz,
Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I happy to hear the hotel met your needs. We hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 31 October 2018

This hotel is excellent to stay at. It is very comfortable and the rooms are in excellent condition. the breakfast is of a very high quality with good fruit , variety of breads and hot food is really well cooked and hot. Staff are very pleasant. In excellent location for shopping and exploring Aberdeen. The Kitchenette is great for cooking microwaveable meals.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank standshporter
ResidenceInnAberdeen, Operations supervisor at Residence Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Standshporter,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and it met your needs well.
I will share your comments with the team.