“Stylish Indian”

Wild Ginger Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 770 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Description: Wild Ginger brings out the authentic Indian cusine for Aberdonians so if you want to enjoy real taste of Indian delicacies then come & dine with us & experience modern interiors & enchanting Indian aroma. We serves authentic Indian food, Asian food, Grill, Karahi & Balti Dishes, Vegetarian Friendly.
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Easy to miss this restaurant if you're on the other side of the road - there's a bus shelter in the way! Once located Wild Ginger proved to be extremely smart inside with attentive pleasant staff. The food was very good. My paneer starter was ample and tasty and my chicken madras (a good test for comparing Indian restaurants in my opinion) was spicy as billed and came decorated with a flower made out of a pepper which was a nice touch. Overall a good meal in a classy place though rather highly priced which seems to be par for the course in The Granite City

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious, service couldn't have been better. Highly recommend and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

This restaurant was booked using online booking. While booking my fiancé indicated it was my Birthday in the occasions section. However, nothing more was communicated or pre-arranged with the restaurant. When arriving I was greeted by staff and wished a Happy Birthday. We were then escorted to a private booth which had been elegantly decorated. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive throughout our visit. The Chicken Korma and Butter Chicken was out of this world and was definitely the best Indian food we had tried. Before leaving a cake was brought out which staff had gone out of there way to arrange. I was then wished a Happy Birthday by more members of staff while leaving. I could not have been more impressed by the food, staff and customer service. I could not recommend it highly enough. Your staff are truly a credit and made my day so special. Thank you Wild Ginger we will be back!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Best Indian in Aberdeen for sure. Amazing food, great service and a lovely atmosphere. Couldn’t recommend more!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We came for a work night out here so there was a large group of us and I must say the service was amazing as was the food. I can personally recommend the chicken madras. All the food impressed all of us. Definitely the best Indian in Aberdeen.