Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$116
Priceline
US$120
Hotels.comUS$116
TravelocityUS$116
Orbitz.comUS$116
1,203 results
All reviews main bar city centre lovely hotel hen party next morning first class room was spacious few drinks staff were excellent one night stay couldn't do enough would highly recommend this hotel from start to finish visiting derry outskirts foyle londonderry
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

When I arrived for an overnight stay on Friday 5th August, I ordered a cheese and ham sandwich along with a glass of milk to be delivered to the room for my 9 year old granddaughter, who was staying with me. Even though it was only 6.30pm in the evening, the kitchen staff refused to make the sandwich, I think they said it was too late
Thanks to the very helpful and lovely receptionist who went into the kitchen, my granddaughter got her sandwich and glass of milk.
Next morning, we arrived for breakfast at 8am to be told that due to a problem with the gas, there was no cooked breakfast. I overheard another guest say that the gas problem had happened before
We were offered a continental breakfast which consisted of a plate of what looked to be well picked over Brie and smoked cheese along with salami. It may of course have just been a poorly stocked plate The plate was to be shared for all guests
There was also juice, fruit salad and boxed cereal. All standard in hotel breakfasts
The only bread available was brown and white sliced pan for toasting. I had to ask for cheddar cheese and wheaten bread which were not on display. The dining room was not busy at this time and I dread to think what the selection would be like later when it would be busy.
I understand that due to unforeseen circumstances the hotel was unable to provide a cooked breakfast but their effort at a continental replacement lacked imagination and was woeful
Upon checking out, the cheese and ham sandwich with milk cost £7.50 but no offer of discount for the poor breakfast

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Olga HeNRY, General Manager at Da Vinci's Hotel Derry, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2022

Hi Anna,

I am so sorry and want to sincerely apologise for your negative experience with us.

Sandwiches stop at 3pm in our kitchen and all contents are stored away but we are happy to make a sandwich for guests in the hotel and I am glad Enya was able to sort this for you. Apologies for the confusion and delay.

The breakfast scenario, as mentioned was due to unforeseen circumstances regarding a gas issue but I can assure you this was an isolated event and is something that we have never had a history of in the hotel. Our members of staff managed the situation to the best of their ability and we understand this resulted in a poor breakfast experience that morning, which we apologise for again.

If you could contact us to discuss this further we would greatly appreciate it as we don't like to see any guest dissatisfied when they stay with us.

Kind regards
Aaron

Reviewed 28 July 2022

We were staying for 2 nights during Foyle Cup 2 adults, 1 child and our small dog.
The room advertised when booked was for 2 double beds but when we arrived there was 1 single and 1 double.
2 doubles would have been preferrable. But staff were lovely with supplying extra pillows and reception staff very friendly.
Didn't find there was a big choice on the bar menu for food eg light bites. so we waited until hungry and had a meal and the food was lovely. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh.
Location is perfect for discovering derry.
Word of warning - while this is a dog friendly hotel which is brilliant just be mindful of the size of room, other residents going to bed may disturb the dog etc etc.
Look forward to returning WITHOUT our furry friend next time.

Date of stay: July 2022
Olga HeNRY, General Manager at Da Vinci's Hotel Derry, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, next time we will definitely ensure you get 2 double beds.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2022

We were a group of 6 adults who stayed for 2 nights at the weekend, We had a fantastic time at this wonderful hotel. From the moments we arrived we were greeted with a warm welcome from the receptionist who directed us to our room.
The rooms were large, 2 double beds and we had a walk in shower which we had requested. The bed were super comfy and the temperature was just right (there was a heat wave that weekend).
On the Saturday evening we ate in the bar and was very impressed with the food and service so we made a decision that we would eat again on the Sunday in the hotel - The Sunday roast was amazing. The bar staff were very friendly and the Manager Aaron was fantastic, he has an excellent way with people and nothing was to much trouble for him, the cocktails were out of this world.
Breakfast each morning was great and with the time slots it was never too busy, which was great.
We will definitely be back, its a great base for exploring, shopping and seeing the city sights. plenty of car parking and the sitting area out side was great for drinking in the sun. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am so glad you had a fantastic time & received our usual warm welcome at reception.
We have a fantastic team of chefs who pride themselves in producing great quality food, so it is great to hear that you appreciated their talent.
The city is really buzzing at the minute so I am glad you used Da Vinci's as a base to explore what is on offer.
Thanks again & I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best wishes

Reviewed 26 July 2022

From arriving to leaving everything about our stay at Da Vinci’s was prefect. Everyone super friendly and helpful. Special mention to Sian & Michael behind the bar where nothing was ever a bother. The non alcoholic cocktails were well received. For our games we needed team sheets printed and no issue or cost at reception. Food top notch. We’ll definitely be back.

1  Thank Z9239GBsarahk

Hi there,
I am so pleased that you had a great stay, thank you for the great feedback.
I will pass your kind comments to Sian & Michael. Glad you enjoyed the food & cocktails.
Hopefully we will see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2022

Lovely hotel and staff highly recommend really enjoy are stay here food was very nice thks.and music on inthe bar every night .so close to town center and very quick taxi service from city cabs we went to foyle cup and the place was so busy with people and the boat festival was on aswell

1  Thank 573bernadettem

Hi there,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed the whole experience of staying in Da Vinci's & what the hotel & city have to offer.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.