“Fab coffee!!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a combination of ambience and good food then "The Guild" is the place to go in LegendDerry!
A lovely cafe on the banks of the River Foyle. Service is of the highest quality, The staff are extremely helpful and really just can't do enough for you.
And ....The coffee is great!

buncranabeachhouse, Manager at Cafe Guild, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Hi 'Donegal Man'

Please accept my apologies for only getting back to you.

We're really glad you enjoyed your visit to Guild Café and thank you for the positive feedback. We try very hard to make sure our customers enjoy their time in the Café and we're delighted you enjoyed your coffee!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This cafe is inside the Guildhall, at the back. It is very friendly and great if you have good weather and have the opportunity to sit outside and watch Derry go by!

Hi David,

Please accept my apologies on only getting back to you.

Thank you for your review, we're really glad you enjoyed your trip to Guild Café and enjoyed sitting out relaxing on the terrace.

We really appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I ate in Guild Cafe the other day, I just had a suki tea and a scone and my friend had the goats cheese and beetroot filo pastry. The portion sizes were more than ample, the homemade scone was delicious and the tea was delightful. I didn’t try the Filo, but my friend was more than happy with it and it looked beautiful. The Cafe is crisp and bright, very friendly staff and fast service. All in all, superb experience. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

food good, location excellent and excellent exhibition on in the guildhall attached to the cafe. well worth a visit..

Hi Shelly,

Please accept my apologies on only getting back to you.

Thank for visiting Guild Café, we're delighted you enjoyed our food and location, a great place to watch the city go by!

We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Have eaten in cafe guild at least 5 times from it has opened everything about it is excellent from the staff to the beautiful surroundings to the scrummy food. The food is something different very tasty and all home made in their excellent restaurant the beach house. The scones are nowhere else as are the tray bakes. Cant wait for my next visit.

Hi 'Fox 149'

Thank you for your review on our Tripadvisor Page. Please accept my apologies on only replying to your comment.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit to Guild Café and enjoyed our scones and Traybakes, we really try our hardest to offer something unique for our customers.

We really appreciate the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.