“Great Burrito,well packed and very tasty.”
Review of Guapo

Guapo
Ranked #25 of 217 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Fresh, Fast & Delicious Home Made Mexican Food to Sit in or take away. You pick the meat, then you pick the heat to fill your Burrito / Fajita / Crispy Tacos or Loaded Nachos.Every morning we start FRESH at Guapo. Our food is homemade and cooked using the finest, fresh ingredients. From our slow cooked meats to our daily fresh salsas and guacamole, we know how to tantalise and satisfy your taste buds here at Guapo! Our friendly staff are here to talk you through our menu - We will guide you through our levels of heat to ensure your dish is tailored to your tolerance (or lack of tolerance) of the powers of Chilli's!!!If you have never eaten a 12 inch Burrito make sure to get our tips on the best method to munch your way through Mexican Heaven!!
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I went in for a take away Burrito and it was prepared quickly in front of me. Lots of different choices ,all fresh.Choose from mild to very spicy salsa.I only got the mild but I enjoyed the taste of the meat and all the Mexican flavours . I have already been back 2 or 3 times..Great spot.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

A friend recommended Guapo as a good place for a light lunch. I made the mistake of ordering a regular burrito. Light, hardly. Big full burrito and mouth watering tasty. Have been back twice this week. Highly recommended and the service is like lightening

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I love Guapo! It's the nicest Mexican place I've been to in Northern Ireland. It's simple it tastes great and you always get service with a smile. The loyalty cards are handy and it's great for a quick bite before heading back to uni.

1  Thank Megan K
Reviewed 9 September 2016

My 2nd visit to Guapo ( sorry didn't review 1st visit) . I must say I am really impressed. The seating area is limited and probably does much of its trade from people on the move but I was lucky to arrive just after the lunchtimes rush. I had the taco box and the friendly bloke had not trouble with my request of the 3 tacos having different fillings of beef, chicken & pork. All three were delicious! The place is clean, th staff are friendly and the prices are very reasonable. If I ever have to 'Grab'n'Go' I'm going to try their soup and half burrito, I hear the soup is spicy & delicious. I expect to return many times when in town. If you like Mexican food then this is the place. Dare you to try the hot salsa and then add the chilli sauce provided on the tables :-)

1  Thank Jim_CDerryN_I_
Reviewed 15 August 2016

lovely quick and handy food. a great ranged to choose from and you get plenty of it.
staff are helpfull too.