“Best Coffee I've Ever Had!”

Warehouse No1 Bistro and Cafe
Ranked #17 of 220 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We at Warehouse Café & Bistro Provide a range of locally sourced sandwiches, soups and more along with an array of freshly baked sweet treats and the best coffee and tea in the city! We are currently open from 9am - 5.30Pm Monday to Thursday, 9am -late Friday & Sat and 10am - 5:30pm on Sunday. We are also a fully licenced premises selling fine wines and local craft beers.
Reviewed 19 December 2017

My husband and I are coffee lovers who have been all over the globe, but this was a jewel. The coffee here is exquisite - take my word for it. We had some over breakfast then stopped by later again for more.

The husband had the warehouse breakfast and I had the eggs on sourdough. I wasn't warned that the in-house sausage was made with black pudding, so I quickly swapped that for my husband's bacon, but other than that the food was great too.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Beautiful food in beautiful surroundings. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal. No complaints from any of our group.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to The Warehouse for coffee and light bites on about 10 occasions. Last 2 visits have been really disappointing after such good earlier experiences. Gluten free bread today was shocking -dried out and over toasted which nearly broke my wife's tooth it was so hard. Admittedly a refund was given but no hint of an attempt "to let's put this right "attitude. All in all we didn't feel the good vibe of previous times. Any one else noticing the same?

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I came in here for lunch on a rainy Monday and really enjoyed it. Lovely decor and relaxed, cosy atmosphere. Service not pushy at all- maybe not the best if you have a demanding schedule for the day, but great if you just want to chill and watch the world go by. I wish I'd been able to have dinner here but the bistro isn't open on Sundays so I missed it for this trip.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Hidden beside the Guildhall, close under the wall is a veritable treasure with atmosphere, food and service that customers and owners should be willing to die for. On all counts time spend here is time well spent. Thoroughly recommend soup, cake washes down with a strong coffee, or any sort of coffee, tea or soft drink come to that. Looking forward to going back