Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$48
View deal
Agoda.com
StayForLong
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews city centre stayed here adjoining restaurant air con easy access a great stay short stay comfortable room restaurant staff first class fayre brewery reception emmett pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Stayed for work for 2 nights. Made to feel really welcome. Great staff. Only downside could not get to sample the Guinness due to the lock down.
I had to work in the city locales very friendly and will be going back for a holiday.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

Just had my first stay in this Premier Sinn location and I was very concerned as it was my first hotel stay since Covid hit.

I had nothing to be concerned about as the rooms were the usual high quality and the staff were fantastic. Unfortunately I’ve forgotten their names but the man with beard on reception was friendly and the man who served breakfast on 8th and the lady who did it on 9th were really friendly and helpful.

Would definitely return to this hotel again and recommend others to give it a go

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Soupy17
Reviewed 12 October 2020

I would like to say a huge thank you to Sylvia, Jill, Emmett and Gary and all other staff for making our stay a good one. Exceptionally impressed with all the Covid 19 precautions. Lots of hand sanitising stations, information, one way systems and great cleaning schedules around hotel.

The restaurant was spotlessly clean and staff were very pleasant and helpful. We opted for the breakfast and dinner, one drink included! Definitely worth the price!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2020

Hotel is a central area with good amenities close by.
Rooms are always very clean with the staff who clean them always happy to supply extra towels and coffee if needed.
Reception staff are helpful, welcoming and always there to give advice.
I would always stay here when visiting Derry.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 791worried
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel from Sun 30 August 2020 until 1st September 2020. 4 girls plus myself were having a short shopping break away.
The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful and accommodating, had no complaints at all and will def be back again.

Date of stay: September 2020