“good food”

Ranked #20 of 208 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Bentley Bar is situated on Market Street in the heart of the City. For one of the best pub food experiences in Northern Ireland The Bentley Bar commits itself to good food and customer service.With live music every night of the week and only a 30 second walk from the Millenium Forum The Bentley Bar is the perfect place for your pre-theatre drinks. Visit us and take take advantage of our pre-theatre drink promotions.As well as our award winning pub grub we now offer evening meals in our all new restaurant the bentley steakhouse. So if you missed our lunchtime specials, call in and try some high quality restaurant food and extensive cocktail menu.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

last stop on the way home for us after a wee break in donegal......called in here for lunch.....nice setting and staff were attentive and happy.........i just had a burger as i had filled up at breakfast time......no side..and my wife had the soup and a prawn sandwich...service a wee bit slow but it was very busy......good standard of food ........all in all worth a visit

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I only took the bbq ribs and the chips because I was on budget, but that fulled me and it was so good!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We where advised by a local to try this place & went there with no high expectation. In fact it is an OK place with average food & drinks choice. Staff was friendly & quick.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This is the best place for food in Derry along with there other establishments the gate the cosh and magnet. Food is delicious and so resonantly priced and drinks especially from the gin bar are lovely and there selection of cocktails. Couldn't recommend this place enough for food or a night out

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Usually this is my favourite place to come because of the staff are so lovely and polite, on the one occasion me and my friend came and the waitress was horrible, she took my friends order as she ordered the special of the day and 30 minutes later she tells us there is no special left so she changed the order for us wait another 15 minutes for the food to arrive, and still the waitress was terrible, chatted to other customers, didn't care about the tables being covered in plates, also terrible is she had her hair down and that is unhygienic and unprofessional.