Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
US$101
Agoda.com
US$85
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
All reviews spa treatments leisure facilities steam room afternoon tea reception area open fire course meal food was amazing lovely hotel great weekend wedding reception an overnight stay fantastic stay couldn't do enough derry city saturday night top class
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2021

What a ‘great spa day’ … Shouldn’t have to pay extra for the use of the outdoor hot tub .. should be included in the price. Ridiculous. Also had afternoon tea. I had booked online for this and also phoned to double check my time but when I arrived I wasn’t on the system … waited over 40 minutes for them to set up the table+ serve our food. A lot of staff very unfriendly, not welcoming at all, and everything I asked for seemed to be a bother. Don’t recommend.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank E7827WOemmal
Reviewed 12 December 2021

Big thank you to all the staff who looked after us so well in are stay such a lovely experience special thanks to val Claire and mick and the receptionist that went out off his way to help me on Sunday morning

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2021 via mobile

We recently stayed here for our annual Christmas shopping weekend with my daughter. We always have a great time and always return to the White Horse Hotel. Staff is always very welcoming, rooms lovely and comfortable. Food always beautiful. It says a lot about a place when the staff are the same year after year. The service from reception to restaurant is impeccable.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

After taking my family of four for a Sunday lunch today it’s fair to say we WONT be returning any time soon!!
Very disappointing we had our starters and waited nearly 1 hour for the main course after I asked a waiter I believe they had forgot us?
Then after the main course was cleared and desert order was taken yet again a long and unwarranted wait of 45 minutes before I gave up and asked for the bill.
The waiter apologised and said they were very busy??
One waitress who delivered the main course was asked for more gravy and some horseradish, before we saw her leave out of the door and we had to ask again for this.
Not what I expected if local businesses want customers to support them then may I suggest getting a grip on poor service to the customers.
Very disappointed.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2021

Love this hotel tucked away in the countryside near Derry-Londonderry. My #1 choice when in the north-west. Comfy rooms. Superb amenities. Fantastic food. Friendly staff. Nice ghost story associated with the hotel as well, if you're into that kind of thing, which I am!

Date of stay: November 2021