Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
US$134
Priceline
US$137
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$155
TravelocityUS$155
HurbUS$166
1,798 results
All reviews library bar hastings group hastings hotels the grill afternoon tea the general manager first class city centre duck sunday lunch busy road top class from start to finish lovely hotel reception staff would highly recommend this hotel main course
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2022

Lovely hotel positioned along the banks of the Foyle. Easy access to city, while providing a quiet environment. Consider this classic when making your travel arrangements to Derry and surrounding area

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Everglades Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2022

Hi Kathleen,

I would like to thank you for the very kind scores.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with ourselves at the Everglades Hotel.

Reviewed 4 January 2022

Hotel excellent, efficient friendly and courteous staff. Breakfast could do with price reduction also check out time 12pm would be more suitable for your customers. I think these two issues would help footfall if addressed. Room was near road which was busy even during holiday period could do with a bit of sound proofing.Apart from that hotel handy to city and other venues.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Everglades Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2022

Dear James,

I would like to thank you for the very kind scores.

I speak on behalf of Hastings Hotels when I say “We” greatly appreciate your business.

Delighted you enjoyed your stay so much and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Regards

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

We stayed here for our 20th wedding anniversary as we had tickets to a show in the hotel. Staff were friendly especially Gabriel who served us in the restaurant. For the price the hotel room wax overcrowded as there was only a family room left when we booked the single bed made the room tight for space. The room was clean but too warm, sk we found it difficult to sleep well. We had a meal on arrival which was average, my salmon was over cooked bordering on burnt. Breakfast again was nothing exciting and the food was not very hot.

Overall for the price it wasn't what I expected. I had advised we were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary when booking but there wax no acknowledgement of this not even Happy anniversary on the desert plate.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet O
Everglades Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2022

Dear Janet,

I would like to thank you for the review.

I am grateful for the constructive feedback, giving us some areas to develop in order to enhance our offering.

Reviewed 3 January 2022

Went to The New Years Eve Gala Ball with a couple of family members, was a bit apprehensive initially with the new restrictions in place. Had a wonderful evening, food was excellent and entertainment very enjoyable. All staff from Finn in the Library Bar and those working on the evening were most helpful and accommodating. Had a wonderful experience, well done Everglades.

Dear Sammy,

I would like to thank you for the very kind scores.

I know my staff will love reading this as much as I did.

Regards

Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

Having looked forward to this even, we were pleasantly surprised by professionalism of reception staff. All Covid19 certs were checked, prior to us being escorted to a quite corner. The restaurant was buzzing in atmosphere with many appearing to be enjoying afternoon tea.

However it went downhill from there, our experience included the waitress Having no idea of what teas were available initially, but came back with a selection of teabags to choose from. Other establishments offer loose tealeaves for afternoon tea.

Tea came followed by apologies of delay in food delay most probably as place was so busy, which was great to see. When food arrived.... what a disappointment... four doorstop egg sandwiches and four ham turkey and cranberry sandwiches with crusts cut off but completely not up to standard of what one would expect. Four tiny rolls hardly worth earting. Then 4 larged mixed scones with too much breadsoda in mix as left aftertaste. We had to ask for butter and jam as it was not offered. We also had to ask for a few more sandwiches, the first inedible offering brought out then was chicken between two spices if bread, no butter or may on sowe had to ask for alternative a second time.

The sweet offering was a mixture of macaroons, tiny Christmas pies, small fudge cake on the top tier. 4 small fingers of dry tastless nut cake were offered on bottom tier. Then to crown off the end 4 glasses of ridiculous jelly and custard that the waitress called trifle.... the poorest offering every experienced.

Whilst we enjoyed chatting to our group, the table service was beyond poor we had to seek waitress out to refill teapots. She appeared to be run off her feet w I th no other apparent help in full area!

Pricy for what you get and definitely in no way worth it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the review.