Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$137
Agoda.comUS$138
HurbUS$165
1,799 results
All reviews library bar hastings group hastings hotels the grill afternoon tea the general manager first class city centre duck sunday lunch busy road top class from start to finish lovely hotel reception staff would highly recommend this hotel main course
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 February 2019

Thoroughly enjoyable experience. Rooms very comfortable. Staff exceptionally friendly and go the extra mile to ensure we had a very pleasant stay. Food in restaurant very good both for breakfast and dinner. Would definitely recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2019

Dear Sunshine

Thank you so much for your lovely 5 star review of the Everglades Hotel.
Delighted you found my staff so friendly, this is an area I take great pride in.
Being able to manage such a great bunch of staff, makes my job easier than some.
I am delighted you also found our food very good.
We hope to have you back soon.

Everglades Hotel

Reviewed 10 February 2019

The staff at the Everglades made our stay, they were soo friendly and nothing was too much trouble! Our room was lovely and the bed was superb, it was the best night's sleep I've had in a long time. The food in the restaurant was also excellent as was the service. Looking forward to returning.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank H7948YEpaulm
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Dear guest.

Thank you from all the team for taking the time to write such a glowing review.
Thank you for mentioning how much you enjoyed our pillow top mattress cloud 9 beds.
They really are a joy to sleep in.
My staff will also enjoy reading that they made your stay.

Look forward to having you back soon one day

Reviewed 8 February 2019 via mobile

5 ladies arrived for afternoon tea this afternoon and i have to say it's the best I've had. The service was excellent and they could not do enough for us. The staff are so friendly and helpful.
We ended up taking food home in a cute little box as there was so much. The sandwiches were excellent, the scones delicious and as for the carrot cake and banana bread, superb. Can't recommend this enough!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Missrconn

Dear Miss Cronn

Thank you kindly for your lovely review.
My staff and I really appreciate you going out of your way to compliment us on this site.
Delighted you enjoyed our afternoon tea as we know how many options is out there.

The best compliment you could give us is saying you would recommend us.
Look forward to having you back soon.

Everglades Hotel

Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

I stayed 3 weeks in December and 3 weeks in January while work being carried out at home. I cannot praise Neil, general manager and his team highly enough. Knowing I was there longish term, every member of staff went the extra mile to make my stay as homely and comfortable as possible. Food is top class, rooms are extremely comfortable. Lovely and quiet yet just on the doorstep of our beautiful city. No problems with car park, there’s around 250 spaces and a short taxi ride into town is under a fiver. I’m home now, don’t live too far away, I’ll be visiting again very soon
Thanks again everyone

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 670billw

Dear Bill.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on here.
Apologies in my delayed response.
It means a lot to have such great feedback for my staff and for me personally.
It was a pleasure to host you for such a long period.
I enjoyed our chats thoroughly each morning and even more so , I loved getting your pieces of feedback to help me and my team improve on some areas.
It was like having a friendly mystery shopper in all month.

I don't know about you but I am hoping you have more work carried out in your home in the future. In the meantime , don't be a stranger.

Warmest regards

Neil Devlin & All The Team
AT The Everglades Hotel

Reviewed 3 February 2019

Spent a weekend in hotel and all aspects of hotel are great but let down badly by poor food quality chips raw badly undercooked scamp and fish were dripping in cooking oil met another couple who also complained of poor food quality. Not great in a so called4 star hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank peter h
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2019

Dear Maps319

Thank you for taking the time to write to us here and on our internal review system.

I was disappointed to read that you found our food offering not up to standard.
I can assure you that what you have mentioned is not in line with our usual standards.
I am glad you enjoyed all other aspects of your stay and my kitchen team wish to apologise for your experience.
I am glad my waiter realised you were not satisfied with your meal and offered you compensation for the above.

Thank you for your constructive feedback.