1,467 results
All reviews hastings group library bar hastings hotels grand ballroom the grill afternoon tea the general manager first class local produce duck top class from start to finish city centre porridge beautiful hotel sunday lunch would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 5 May 2015

Highly recommend this hotel.staff extremely polite,helpful,efficient.
The food excellent breakfast,lunch,snacks,afternoon tea,evening meal.special mention to Ryan very professional in The Grill Room.The overall atmosphere very relaxing environment,just what is needed.The jazz influence really appealed to us.As for slumber so comfortable,on everyones wish list bed like that.Thanks to all members of staff from housekeeping to management, keep up the good work.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Dear guest

On behalf of all the staff and management here at The Everglades Hotel. I would like to thank you for your great review and score you gave us. We believe in providing the finest in Irish Hospitality and I am delighted to read that you received that. I am also delighted you got to enjoy our locally sourced cuisine.

Thank you also for pointing out Ryan. He will love reading this.

We hope also to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Thanks to a wonderful and welcoming staff for a brilliant night with dinner and jazz at the Everglades. A relaxing drink with friends. A super meal. Dancing the night away. The most comfortable bed ever. Great breakfast. And a smashing rate too. I really didn't want to go home.
Next time I will be having one of those fab afternoon teas!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Dear guest

We hope also to see you soon for one of our Afternoon Teas.

Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

Another great stay at this fabulous hotel. We arrived for the Jazz festival which was on in the city. The Soul Seekers played that night and were great but before this, and during a beautiful dinner, we listened to an amazing swing band and the Allegri choir. So talented and brilliant entertainment. Finn at the library bar just made our visit! He was extremely attentive and really hard working, as well as great craic! The staff were great as always but I think he deserves a special mention this time.

Thanks to Neil and the rest of the staff for a very memorable stay!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Dear guest

On behalf of all the staff and management here at The Everglades Hotel.
I would like to thank you for your great review and score you gave us.
I know Finn will enjoy reading this as much as I did.

I am also delighted you got to enjoy our locally sourced cuisine.
We hope also to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

The staff are fantastic, friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the beds are supremely comfortable. We have stayed before and will enjoy staying again in the future. Breakfast buffet is first class.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2015 via mobile

The motel was rather luxurious, and after touring through the Republic of Ireland in similar standsrds of hotel, we found this one extremely overpriced at the bar. The staff were great, helpful and professional and the hotel itself was grand, but beware the cost of your whisky and beer, they tend to bite.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rich j

Dear guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our 4 star Hotel.
I am delighted you found us to be luxurious. And thank you for pointing out my great staff.
I know the exchange rate from The Euro to Sterling is unfortunate for our guests at this time.

Thanks again for your comments