“Some lunch!”

The Sandwich Co
Ranked #51 of 212 Restaurants in Derry
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Description: Established in 1990, The Sandwich Co serve the finest sandwiches in the north west of Ireland through their nine sandwich bars!
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Popped in for lunch and ordered sandwiches and soup. Sandwiches were chicken and bacon on brown bread, with tea to wash them down.
The sandwiches were delicious and had plenty of filling. I commented to the staff on the way out as to my satisfaction with my lunch. Don't miss out on this place.

2  Thank Henry M

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful wholesome food.... ciabatta with pesto mozzarella sundried tomatoes with peppers heated was delicious with a perfect mocha..... my daughter thoroughly enjoyed her egg n scallions sandwiches and hot chocolate....fabulous interior and the staff were so friendly and polite..... well done The sandwich company will be back soon!

1  Thank Sheree M
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I stopped in on a business trip for lunch, great quality sandwich, coffee, service and value! I had a fantastic experience, hassle free and will definitely be back on my next trip to Derry!

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Pop in here when I'm passing and its always very busy food is nice and staff are grand too.. Its really handy spot where it is.. I'll be back again..:)

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here because of the name and weren't disappointed. Great prawn salad sandwich for me with tea and chili chicken salad sandwich for Mike and a Coke Zero.