“Lovely Food”

Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: Central European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award wining restaurant situated in the Piazza Level of the Millennium Forum Theatre using Local & seasonal produce. Open Monday - Saturday 12-3pm Every - Thurs, Fri & sat 5-9.30Pm All Show Nights Evening Menu 2 courses & a glass of wine £18 3 courses & a glass of wine £20 Live Jazz Music Every Friday Night
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Although a little pricey, the food was really delicious and we were delighted to find that there was special 50% off promotion on the dy we visited !!! The beef and Guinness pie was amazing as was the vegetarian Felafel dish with a fabulous tahini sauce. Well worth a visit!

1  Thank 20Mel14

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Just walking by and decided to give it a try. Very pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff and the Smoked Salmon broccoli Linguine was absolutely delicious! plus a side order of skinny fries made the meal of the day complete. The amazing part it was 50% off, cannot beat that combination!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I had a beautiful lunch today at Arbutus @ the Forum. Being busy later I decided to make more of a meal of it. A warm welcome by Jack and staff. I ordered to start a beautiful carrot/parsnip served with Guinness bread and to follow an open prawn sandwich served on Guinness bread. A lovely healthy meal served with a smile and great attention. And Imagine my surprise when I got my bill and discovered they have a lunch offer on at the moment - 50% off.
Who wouldn't have lunch with the great choice, service and this great offer.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Had an enjoyable time in encore. Lovely staff to start with. It was busy when we arrived but then the majority left to see a show (the restaurant is in the theatre building) we asked to be moved as our seat was a little draughty but were very pleased with our new seat. The food was very nice. I had a fillet steak which was very good meat but was slightly more cooked than i had requested. My friend had salmon which was lovely too. Good sized portions and nice sides. Loved the dessert, creme brûlée with a fruity infusion and i had two very nice cocktails. Best part was the price which was very cheap for what we got. I'd recommend and will return again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I called yesterday whilst shopping in Derry and was made very welcome when I arrived by the waiter. I ordered the steakburger and pulled pork which was delicious whilst my wife had the steak strips with peppered sauce and garlic fries. We had two glasses of wine and all for less than 20 quid. A great price and really tasty food. Certainly will be back