Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Hotels.comUS$112
PricelineUS$112
Expedia.comUS$112
All reviews shower cream excellent hotel a great stay clean rooms duty manager reception staff ideal location derry city buffet breakfast night stay minute walk hotel is located good size enjoyed our stay staff were excellent would definitely stay here again top class
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2021

Thank you for making my stay in Londonderry comfortable. I was able to relax before the exam day. Staff are lovely. The hotel is very near to essential places. The Lady serving our breakfast is very welcoming and kind.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Emmett McErlane, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Derry - Londonderry, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Dear 257sheenat,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are delighted with your comments and excellent scoring, and we hope to welcome you back to the hotel again when you are next visiting Derry and the surrounding area.

Reviewed 29 November 2020

I was in Derry for work and had a very late check in and a very early check out. Alan on the front desk got me checked in really quickly and the room was fantastic. Really modern, clean and stylish. Bed was massive and super comfy. It was a very good 4 1/2 hours sleep! Alan booked me a taxi for the next morning and had some freshly baked croissants and coffee ready for me even though breakfast didn’t start for another hour. As the title says can’t say enough nice things about my stay, even though it was very short. Will definitely be back.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Emmett McErlane, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Derry - Londonderry, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Dear NHolland-Beggs,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. Alan will be delighted that you took the time to give him a personal mention. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again when you are next visiting Derry and the North West.

Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

Everything is perfect, from grand amenities and the nice staff. Breakfast was yum, you can have various options of food and beverages where you can request too. They’ll assist you with a warm welcome. This hotel is highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Emmett McErlane, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Derry - Londonderry, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Dear lancenathanielc,

Thank you for this excellent review and feedback. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel again when you are next visiting the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2020

The hotel was so clean, the rooms were also so cozy and comfy. The staff are all welcoming and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious. You can choose what you want to eat (sausage, toast, beans, bacon etc.) and have refills of hot drinks (latte, hot milk, tea, coffee). I have nothing bad to say. Definitely a good hotel to stay in. It is also near tesco and there is a bus stop just in front of the hotel.

Dear DaphAudree,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this excellent feedback. I am delighted to read about your very positive experience in our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back again when you are next visiting the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2020

I had wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn in Derry. The staff were excellent and very helpful. I had a issue with the lights in my room but the staff were onto it straight away and happily moved me to another room.
The facilities in the room were excellent and everything you need. Also a very comfy big bed :)
Would definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Companion368881,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are delighted with the excellent score, and I am pleased to read about how our team resolved your issue straight away. We look forward to welcoming you back again when you are next visiting Derry and the North West.