“Great Night Out”

Ranked #49 of 217 Restaurants in Derry
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017

On the 18th December my friends and I (15 in total) had a Christmas night out of bowling and Dinner. I was so impressed as we were called in to be seated exactly when expected at 9 and the service we received all night was faultless. The food was really good and It is a credit to the staff that this was the standard for such a busy night. We will definitely be back

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Have been here twice in the last month. The food is absolutely fantastic! The first visit was for a birthday dinner. I have to say I didn't like the table layout, there was twelve of us but we were spread out and it was awkward to chat to people. The music was really loud too. I think I'm too used to a nice quiet ambience and a Friday night was the wrong time to go.
The second time was a Monday evening, I suppose around Christmas was a bad time also, as once we were seated we noticed lots of Christmas office party tables being filled with loud and very merry workers....this spoilt our evening and we cut it short but the food was as beautiful the second time. The only drawback I have personally about this restaurant is that to get into it you have to walk through the bowling alley, and those loud machines and kids running mad, as you walk into the entrance of the building before you get to Marthas It spoils the whole experience for me.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

So disappointed in Martha's Vineyard always loved the food and have a lovely meal but the last 3/4 times that I have rang to book a table I am told to come on ahead down that they aren't taking bookings only to land down and be told I have to wait an hour / hour and a half for a table of two. This just doesn't work if your trying to see a film after your meal and I understand this is not the restaurants fault that they are busy especially at Christmas and would not normally complain but have been so disappointed that the last few times I've been told to come on ahead and not giving any idea of an hour or an hour and half wait or any wait at all .I have been happy to sit and wait before but waiting an hour or longer for a table of two is just ridiculous I could of had somewhere else booked instead but didn't think a table of two wouldn't lead to a wait of that time after being told to come on ahead. I would fully understand the wait if I was told when trying to book that a busy night was expected or to come at an earlier time. As I said before I don't like to complain but was so disappointed tonight .

2  Thank 123aimeee
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

On first entering we were blatantly ignored and then looked at as if we had two heads upon asking for a table. Once shown to a table service was quick although staff were ignorant and appeared to wish to be anywhere else, although some were caring and attentive. Food was below expected standard as chips were clearly under cooked, dressings over the top (there is no point in appearing fancy without edible food). Overall an unenjoyable experience and I shall not be back.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

went here on sat 3rd dec 2016 from we went to door area the manager was there to meet and greet us showed us to are table whitch it was layed out beautiful the staff were very content over us soup was lovely everyone ate it and injoyed it and kids menu waz amazin also they made it b4 ares so it was ready for wen we was eatin are soup then are main course came the steak was gawjus and cooked to the way i like it and everyone said there chicken ext were beautiful also everyone at are table ate everything then the desert came omg it was to dye for so from start to finish it was amazing as i said all the staff were lovely and friendly and made are day speacil so defo be back and thanks guys merry xmas and see you soon