Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
Priceline
US$87
US$80
Hotels.comUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
Orbitz.comUS$80
All reviews snug bar pulled pork croquettes santa experience from start to finish walk in shower bite to eat few drinks this lovely hotel lovely meal fabulous stay every member of staff short stay bottomless brunch restaurant staff convenient location glass of prosecco tea and coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2022

My partner and myself had our engagement party here on the 02/09/22. We cannot rate this hotel enough. Absolutely everything was perfect. The staff were fantastic and friendly. We had the most amazing night. The receptionist helped us with our balloon arch and finding a balloon arch holder for us and everything. The food buffet was beautiful and all trays and cutlery was very clean. Will be back for a wedding viewing

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2022

Booked this hotel as a last minute trip and I have to say this place is a hidden gem. Staff were very helpful from reception to to restaurant and Martin in the snug bar was a gentleman. After arriving late on a long drive from cork, we were delighted with the lovely food we got in the restaurant and the room was lovely and clean and comfortable. I would strongly recommend this hotel for anyone thinking of going to Derry for a break. Also great value too in this day and age.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2022

We were pleasantly surprised on how well situated the hotel was to the City Centre. Rooms were well appointed some with fridges supplied, ours was not but available upon request. This aside the food was excellent and the service was impeccable. Though we only stayed one night we will definitely be back to this marvellous hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jason Doherty, General Manager at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Dear griffinsteven7,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor, it is very much appreciated.

I hope you enjoyed your first visit to Derry and I certainly hope that you seen enough to entice you to return again in the future. Personally Halloween is my favourite time to experience all that the City has to offer so if you are considering another visit I would suggest that this would be the perfect time to do so. Be sure to dress up!!

Although it seems you would certainly recommend the Waterfoot Hotel I hope you return again soon so as we can move the four star review to a five star one :)

I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 3 September 2022

Went for friends 40th birthday great food, services and cocktails by Daryl and Grace... definitely would recommend Waterfoot for bottomless brunch
Megan receptionist very helpful
All staff very helpful and friendly

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jason Doherty, General Manager at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Dear Tracy D,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your bottomless brunch here at the Waterfoot Hotel and hope the birthday girl enjoyed her day. No better way to celebrate than with lots of cocktails!

I will be sure to pass on your comments to all the staff mentioned. We have an excellent team here and I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the hard work they put in.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

One of the best bars / restaurants in Derry. The food is always superb and the atmosphere is great. The snug bar is a lovely place to socialise but also a really comfortable place to have a quiet drink / meal on your own. The best thing about the bar, is the staff. Particularly Martin who goes above and beyond to make the visit special. Extremely attentive, welcoming and ever the professional. I dont often leave reviews, but cannot recommend this place enough. A must visit!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jason Doherty, General Manager at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Dear Helenq544,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor with regards to your most recent experience at the Waterfoot Hotel.

It is great to hear that Martin made your visit special. He really does go above and beyond and you aren't, nor I suspect the last, to speak about him in such glowing terms.

As you don't actually often leave reviews it makes this one all that more special to us.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.