Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$105
View deal
Booking.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
Hotels.comUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Trip.comUS$104
Orbitz.comUS$105
All reviews snug bar ambassador suite fantastic bar watch the football lovely family meal santa experience suite room goujons walk in shower this lovely hotel great atmosphere fantastic stay every member of staff short stay few drinks open fire great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021 via mobile

Just had an amazing 2 night break in this lovely hotel. Megan, Ryan, Danielle & Martin are some of the nicest & helpful hospitality staff we have ever had the pleasure to meet. Would highly recommend. I'm a Supersensitive Coeliac Vegan & my dietary needs have never been so well & enthusiastically catered for. The chefs did me up my own menu & the food was fabulous. Cannot thank the staff enough. They are a credit to The Waterfoot Hotel. It is a lovely clean and comfortable place to relax for a few days. Looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank DawnH13
Jason Doherty, Other at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Hi Dawn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review for The Waterfoot.

We take pride in using the freshest, locally sourced ingredients and it's lovely to hear that you enjoyed your very own 'Chef's specials!'

We've passed on your kind comments to our team, and do hope we can welcome you back to The Waterfoot very soon.

With our very best wishes,

Reviewed 25 July 2021

My partner and I stayed in the suite room 218 for two nights. Room and bed huge. Staff all lovely and went out of their way to make your stay perfect. Food gorgeous and generous portions. We will definitely be back.

Hi Tara

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of your stay at The Waterfoot.

We're delighted that you enjoyed our Suite, it's the perfect room for a relaxing break!

Our team are passionate about providing great customer service, and I will pass on your compliments to them!

I do hope we can welcome you back to The Waterfoot very soon.

With best wishes

Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night on Friday in the suite - room 218. Room was clean, quiet and huge, bed was enormous and super cosy. A little bit outside of the city, as we experienced on our 1am walk home from the pub (beware, there is a real shortage of taxi's in town at night!) But we thoroughly enjoyed our very short stay. The staff team were all a real asset to the hotel, and Megan on reception was able to accommodate all of our needs with a smile! Thanks for a great stay!

Room tip: If heading into town, be sure to prebook your taxi home, we didn't, and it feels like a long jaunt in inappropriate shoes!
1  Thank JanineT259

Hi Janine

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5* review!

We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us - our Suite certainly is super spacious and comfortable, and is perfect for a relaxing stay.

I do hope I can look forward to welcoming you back to The Waterfoot again soon.

With my very best wishes

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Few days break with wife and youngest daughter who is 7… great spot close to Donegal as we where heading to Wild Ireland… Snug bar is excellent and we where well looked after by Martin the barman… we had dinner in both nights and the food and service where brilliant .. lots of choice and great beers on tap with amazing cocktails.. little one cleared her plate both nights… We had a family room so two doubly beds, totally spotless and bathroom was the same…

Room tip: Snug bar and food in hotel well worth experiencing
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are delighted to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us. The Waterfoot makes a brilliant base to explore - can you believe how close we are to Donegal? Wild Ireland is one of our favourite days out too - aren't those huge bears amazing?

We do appreciate your wonderful feedback, and I will pass on your lovely comments to our team.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the Waterfoot soon!

With best wishes

Reviewed 7 July 2021

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in this hotel in July 2021. The rooms were lovely and clean and covid restrictions were adhered to (sanitizer at door, mask wearing etc).

We had dinner in the restaurant and it was delicious. I had the chicken escalope with creamy sauce and my boyfriend had the sweet and sour pork belly. I would highly recommend going there for the food even if you’re not staying in the hotel. It was delicious!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jason Doherty, Other at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for taking the time to leave such positive feedback.

I have to agree that the food in the hotel is fantastic!! My personal favourites are the hake and the Arizona chicken so you will definitely have to come back to give those a try!!

I really look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,