2 people are viewing this hotel
US$112
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$105
Priceline
US$112
Hotels.comUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Trip.comUS$105
All reviews snug bar ambassador suite fantastic bar watch the football lovely family meal santa experience suite room goujons walk in shower this lovely hotel great atmosphere fantastic stay every member of staff short stay few drinks open fire great night
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Stayed in this hotel on 27/05/21 I can say it is one of the best hotels I have stayed in
there's nothing I can fault about this hotel. Cant wait to go back. A big thank you to all the friendly staff. All the staff were so helpful and friendly.

Room tip: i stayed in room 218 it was amazing every thing you need and more.
Date of stay: May 2021
Jason Doherty, Other at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear Daniel C,

What a review!! Thank you!!

We are so happy to be back doing what we love best; to look after our guests and ensure they have a great time. It is fantastic to hear that we were successful in doing this and to say that we were one of the best hotels you have stayed in is extremely high praise indeed.

Please be sure to say hello next time you visit so as I can personally say thank you.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Jason Doherty
Operations Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

My sister and I had a fabulous stay here with some much needed rest and relaxation. We both had the best sleep in a long time. The food and service throughout the hotel was second to none. The restaurant and snug bar are both great venues. We’ll definitely be back soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear CountessElsa,

Thank you for your very kind review. I am delighted you were able to have a great nights sleep and that you received some much needed R&R. After the past 12 months this has been important than ever.

I want to thank you for your support on our opening week and I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Jason Doherty
Operations Manager

Reviewed 26 August 2020

Never stayed overnight but did have a meal. Well laid out restaurant within social distancing guidelines. A very good and extensive menu with most meals being adapted for Gluten Free options. The meals were well cooked and presented. Staff on hand to answer any questions and replenish empty glasses. They also have GF beers which is a bonus.

Date of stay: August 2020
Jane Owens, Marketing at Waterfoot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Good Afternoon TONYSELLERS,

Thank you for taking the time to review Waterfoot Hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you had a great meal and experience while dinning in our wine bar. Our staff work above and beyond to deliver the best customer service to all our guests and they are very happy to hear your lovely comments.

We hope to welcome you back to Waterfoot Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Jane Owens

Reviewed 26 August 2020

This hotel really gave you the VIP treatment, during these challenging times the staff went above and beyond
The food was beautiful and the snug bar had the most amazing atmosphere thanks to the barman Martin.
Cleanliness was immaculate! Really cannot recommend enough!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon Kerrieohanlon,

We are delighted to hear your had a great experience while staying with us. Our staff would like to personally thank you again for your 5 star review!

We hope to welcome you back to Waterfoot Hotel in the near future. Always remember to book direct for the best available rates and latest promotions.

Kind Regards,
Jane Owens

Reviewed 21 August 2020

We stayed here for 3 nights, the food was excellent and very tasty also well priced. This is a very popular place to eat the restaurant was full every night we ate in the snug bar much quieter, on that note both barmen were absolutely brill very friendly and very efficient.
The room rate is very good value for money.
Room was clean and warm with water, biscuits tea and coffee on offer. Modern bathroom with a little niggle the toilet was lose as was the seat. A bit of tlc this place would be A1
My ceiling had a hole in it with water dripping through, to be honest they wanted me to change rooms but I could not be bothered as did not affect me. Super free Wi-fi
Would I return?
100% yes, Friendly staff, well priced and very tasty food what more can anyone want.

Trip type: Travelled on business