All reviews little gem within walking distance home away from home apartment cleanliness comfort hosts accommodation property
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely apartments, beautifully decorated to a high standard, spotlessly clean & friendly hosts what more could you ask for. Very comfortable beds and convenient location we were sorry to be leaving the next day. Have decided to come back & stay in larger apartment for a weekend break with my girls friends.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 March 2016 via mobile

I absolutely loved staying at Courtyard Mews. Margaret and her husband were so kind and helpful. The flat was fantastic. Very homely, comfortable - own sofa, TV, kitchen with all appliances you could wish for, good wifi, a very comfy double bed, large wardrobe, hairdryer, clean bathroom... This list is endless. I would highly recommend staying there. I travel a lot during the Autumn for work, staying in over 25 hotels and B&Bs throughout NI and the North West of England, and this was by far the best place I stayed.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner stayed one night in Cherry Blossom. It is small but very cosy. Beautiful. Was clean and there was tea and coffee left for us. Bed was so comfortable! Very quiet. Definitely recommend this location. Would stay for 2 nights next time!

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Little_Ursa_Minor
Reviewed 21 December 2015

, i am recommending this place to everyone whos planning to visit ireland. this place is a gem, maybe because it is being managed by great couple, Thank you to Margaret and her husband for being so accomodating.
this is a home away from home. superb in every way, from cleanliness, comfort and even the location and the view.
will definitely book this place again!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Stayed here with a group of 6 other ladies and had booked 2 apartments for one night. We where in town for a friend from university send off party and needed somewhere to stay and we thought booking these apartments would have been perfect. First impressions where that it was clean , beautiful and great value for money! after getting ready and heading out for the night we came back to the apartments which are located directly behind the owners house for a few drinks with friends, we where then interrupted by owner and his daughter who came to the door of the apartment and asked us to keep the noise down and asked my other friends to leave , which was fair enough, although we had no music playing we where having a few laughs and i understood it may have been over heard and they can see into the aprtments from their house, I apologised and my friends then left in a taxi therefore I went up to bed, only to be woken by the front door of the apartments opening and a male voice down stairs, at this point it was 5 am, walked down the stairs to find the owner in the kitchen of the apartment brushing the floor. I asked him to leave as it wasn't right that he was in the kitchen while there was 4 ladies sleeping up stairs as we had already paid and booked accommodation for the night. This was really shocking and uncalled for seeing my other friends had already left. Following this we where told check out was at 12pm the next morning yet while we where packing to leave the owners came into the apartment at 11.30 and started cleaning the apartment before we where ready to go which i thought was just rude. All in all it is a very well decorated establishment, but the service was appalling and just simply unacceptable for a man ( even if he owned the place) to be in the apartment that we had rented at 5 am without our consent. Will never reccomend to anyone nor will me or my 7 other friends be back.

Room tip: Dont go if you are with friends or under the age of 45.
Date of stay: November 2015