“A must do when visiting Belfast”
Review of Irish Tour Tickets

Irish Tour Tickets
Ranked #18 of 138 Tours in Belfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the only independent tourist information shop selling all your tour requirements in Belfast. Our full day Giants Causeway tour from Belfast remains our flagship daily full day tour. Unlike other tour companies we operate all year round! Tour departs 9.15am and returns to Belfast 18.00 daily. Our fantastic Game of Thrones filming locations tour, departs 9.00am and returns 6.00pm everyday. Left luggage facility, City Tours, Black Cab Tours, private bespoke tours around Ireland and walking tours also available.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed 14 March 2018

The Game of Thrones tour was fantastic, which was also enjoyed by one of our party who had never seen the program. This tour takes you round Ireland to see it’s beautiful countryside. The Giant’s Causeway was a must see, so was the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. If in Belfast take a day out of the city to enjoy & see how beautiful Northern Ireland is.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Rachel B, Office Administrator at Irish Tour Tickets, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Hi Elaine C,
What a great review, thanks for taking the time to write it. We find we get a lot of passengers who haven't seen the show before but want to go with friends or family who are GoT fans and they love it. Northern Ireland has so much to offer and for visitors to see, I'm so pleased you were able to see some of it on our tour. I will pass on your great review to the rest of the team.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,099)
All reviews
in 25 reviews
"belfast city"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my daylong tour to the Giant's Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede. The bus was comfortable, the amount of time at each "attraction" was good, and the guide (I think his name was David) was friendly with good commentary. I booked my tour though the City Sightseeing company and was glad I did.

Hi AmyKinPhX,
Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I'm glad that you thoroughly enjoyed our day tour to the Giants Causeway and David's commentary throughout the day. I will pass your review on to the team here in Belfast and if you enjoyed seeing the countryside next time you are here you might enjoy our fantastic city tour. It shows you all the different areas of Belfast and you get discount vouchers for the main attractions. We look forward to seeing sometime in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Had the most amazing 9hrs of our stay in Belfast! Sharleen was awesome and hilarious! Cheers!❤️Hahaha! Ride was smooth and fast! I recommend getting this tour it was Worth it if your a fan! Hahahha BTW, we won the GOT Quiz Game!! Hurrah!! Will take it again with my GOT FRIENDS!

1  Thank anzwithane

Hi anzwithane,
I'm delighted that we played such a huge part in your amazing day in Belfast. What a result for you that you won the quiz, well done! We'd be delighted if you came and and did the tour again with your friends but in the meantime thanks for taking the time to write your fantastic review, I will make sure to pass it on to the team here in Belfast.