“More than decent”

India Gate
Ranked #13 of 1,211 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$14 - US$19
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I love my Indian food and have done for years to my waists cost. Therefore feel will equipped to give top marks to India Gate.

1  Thank downing

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Had a lovely evening here with my husband after work.

Laxham our waiter was very friendly and attentive, and we started chatting about how both us had lived in Dubai before - he was very enthusiastic, and was happy to recommend some dishes for us to try.

Spice is perfect here, and if you're into spicier dishes just ask, the chefs are more than happy to accommodate you.

1  Thank sy1991
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

In Belfast for the weekend and walked upto this superb Indian from our hotel, Staff very attentive and knowledgeable and food fantastic with curries being cooked to the strength we like them (and we eat lots of them) Food was great and would recommend

2  Thank zaqueac
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This is the best Indian food we have ever had, and very nice service. Unfortunately we couldn’t give any tip because they couldn’t with credit card and we didn’t have any pounds, even though very much deserved it! Very nice food!

2  Thank ollie_best
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Cannot give this restaurant a high enough review, my family are great lovers of Indian food and have been to many Indian food restaurants, non of them come close to this one, the food the setting the staff everything was 5star, my son is 4 and he even said it was the nicest he has tasted and wants to eat thr every nite lol that’s how good it is as my son is very fussy eater. Also the staff are so very kind, welcoming pleasant, our waitress name was Onesheta ( hope I spelt her name right) she was so friendly an playful with our son. Thank you for a lovely meal and we will most diff be back and will highly recommend to friends an family.

2  Thank Anais241107