“Reliable Central Café”

YAHI
Ranked #272 of 1,204 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Irish
Description: We are a place where you can pick up a wholesome, nutritious bite to eat, to stop or go, relax or refuel. Here at YAHI we've hunted & gathered the very best fresh produce from local suppliers across this rich island of ours. Using genuinely great ingredients we prepare our breakfasts & lunches from scratch in our kitchen. So stop by, say hi, and try our good food on the go!
Reviewed 5 August 2018

So this café is located in the Mall that runs from the front entrance of the Europa Hotel through to the Bus Station. I don't understand how or why people seem to flock to chains like Café Nero of the like rather that go here for better coffee, food and service. The staff seemed nice and helpful while working in less than ideal conditions ( kitchen is located to the back and they are taking constant trips in and out!) Especially good were the carrot and pecan scones!

TeamYAHI, Manager at YAHI, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for the lovely feedback.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Had the 2 plate salad with falafel and houmous, absolutely delicious, service was great, wish this place was near me over in England

TeamYAHI, Manager at YAHI, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you, glad you enjoyed.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Baffled by these one star reviews !
Workers have a great tongue and cheek attitude which makes returning great and fun ! They are also very meticulous when explaining the menu and ensuring food is brought out correctly (mistakes are always corrected)

Yahi is a busy shop, so don’t be OFFENDED when it feels rushed as that’s the kind of atmosphere it holds.. ‘food on the go’ would be fitting for this joint! Which isn’t a bad thing when you’re after a quick fresh sandwich or coffee, it’s a no BS kinda spot :) refreshing.

Pop in and have a look! Be happy !

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I ordered breakfast and specially told the lady serving me that I don’t take bread… I asked for the poached eggs, black pudding, bacon, grilled tomatoes and avocado with a tea. I waited almost 30mins for my order to arrive only to have two big slices of bread accompanying my order. I informed the waiter that I didn’t order bread…. (Feel sorry for anyone with intolerances) and also that I had to go back to work….and now needed the food to go…. The guy returned to the kitchen before coming back and handing me my order in a brown paper bag…which was leaking everywhere and came through the bag… disaster. The food for what I paid (£10.70) for was expensive and didn’t taste very nice. I wouldn’t recommend Yahi given my own experience to anyone.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

My colleagues and I work for a local tech company and frequent this place daily for our morning coffee. However, given the recent levels of professionalism and customer service we won't be back.

Several of the guys that work in here need a severe attitude adjustment or should consider a career where they are not required to deal with the general public.

1  Thank Shay C
TeamYAHI, Manager at YAHI, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Hello, thank you for taking the time to feed back on your recent visit. Sincere apologies for the poor customer service which we would like to rectify? If appropriate please contact us at sayhi@yahi.co.uk to follow up.

Reagrds