“Dangerous with kids”

Yo! Sushi Belfast
Ranked #507 of 1,200 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Great, fresh sushi but don't let the kids help themselves! Need to remortgage now. Ordered a few dishes which were lovely but took quite a while to arrive

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We've visited various Yo Sushi around the UK. If you want super fresh sushi then go to a Japanese restaurant, service was good and attentive.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

A bit pricey, but having free refills of water and miso soup makes up for it I guess. Ha!
Some times the service can be slow; there's been a few times were we've had to push the service button a few times to get somebody's attention. I think it depends on who is serving you because some people are very pleasant and one girl can be a bit rude (or at least come of as it). She also seems to be the one that can be forgetful at getting drinks/soup and can take forever getting to you if you want to order.
However this hasn't really put me off because the food is very good and it's nice to have a booth to yourself and friends, gives you a bit more privacy.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I normally go to Sakura Japanese restaurant in Belfast for sushi as their salmon handrolls are great value (£3.50) and big portions so I decided to try Yo Sushi to see how it compared. I ordered a few salmon handrolls which were seriously gone in two bites they were so small and at £4.20 per roll they weren't cheap. I also asked for a coke when the waitress took my order but that never arrived. All that said and done my food came to £21 for 5 tiny rolls. I'm not the type of person who is tight with money but I honestly felt that this place is a complete rip off. I'll never be back again and will stick to Sakura in future.

5  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Having been to many Yo Sushi outlets throughout the UK I am a bit of a fan. I would usually score them five star, however, due to the service I cannot. I have been to the Belfast branch 4 times now. Not once has there ever been any offer (I see them all the time in England). A couple of times the service was good, once was average and my last time it was terrible. We ordered glasses for water and had to remind them 10 minutes later - no apologies for clearly forgetting. Being a vegan I always order most of meals and they are generally good. Can be a bit pricey if you don't pay attention to the tower of dishes :)