“Linguine is the best in Belfast! ”
Review of Fratelli Belfast

Fratelli Belfast
Ranked #120 of 1,173 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fratelli is a new Italian Restaurant & Bar in Belfast City Centre, part of the Galgorm Resort & Spa family. Oozing rustic Italian charm with a contemporary edge, Fratelli offers relaxed dining in warm, welcoming surroundings.
Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

My first visit here was not good pizza was very bland and lacking in ingredients! 2nd visit with friends was without doubt a revelation - best Italian in town?

3  Thank scott s
Michael J, Manager at Fratelli Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Hi Scott,

Thank you for coming back and giving Fratelli a second chance!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your second visit, and of course hope we can make that question mark an exclamation mark in time!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Michael & the Fratelli family!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

After enjoying Fratelli in Galgorm decided to try Fratelli Belfast and was not disappointed. We had a great lunch here.

Food was gorgeous, really tasty well presented and good portions. Our toddler loved being able to make her own pizza wearing a little apron and chefs hat, really lovely idea. Miniture desserts are amazing.

Service in this restaurant is second to none. Joanne our waitress was fantastic, so friendly and attentive.

Would definitely recommend and cannot wait to go back.

1  Thank Kerry D

Hi Kerry,

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your vist to Fratelli, both Galgorm & Belfast!

Our little boar's menu is very popular! We think it's nice to give mum & dad a bit of a break while the kids make their pizza!

We think Joanne is pretty fantastic too, and of course we are delighted to hear such fantastic feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 21 June 2015

We were looking forward to trying Fratellis having read plenty of great reviews. Visiting on Father's Day, no one was massively impressed. We shared 4 small plates to start, arrived very quickly and we're quite cold. I had the chicken as my main served with puy lentils, roast veg and lardons. There were very few lentils, one or two cubes of carrot and parsnip and no lardons. The Marsala wine sauce was thin and not very flavoursome. I didn't hate it, but definitely wouldn't rush back as I left quite hungry-we all found the portion sizes very small, especially for the price. Chicken really should come with a size as there were few lentils. My sister had duck and was equally unimpressed. Parents had pasta and enjoyed it okay, but could have eaten more. With the number of great restaurants opening up around Belfast, I doubt I'll be back.

2  Thank cosmiccaro

Hi cosmiccaro,

Thank you for taking time to leave some feedback from your visit to Fratelli.

I'm very sorry to hear that we did not leave you with the impression you were hoping for!

We recieve many comments on our portions being quite large, i'm sorry to hear that this was not the case on your visit.

You had mentioned a few specific issues with the dishes from your visit which I would be more than happy to discuss in more detail if this would suit. My contact email address is mjohnston@fratellibelfast.com, or of course please feel free to contact me at the restaurant with all of our contact details being found on our website.

I would of course hope that we would be considered as one of the great new restaurants in the city and would be able to welcome you back to Fratelli again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Nice surroundings with pleasant staff and decent service despite being very busy. Bruschetta to start and I couldn't even taste the basil or tomatoes as it was overpowered by the balsamic covering the plate. Really good pizza for the main but both Pizza Express and Little Wing's are better, bigger and cheaper.

1  Thank Gmac1974

Hi Gmac,

Thank you for leaving some feedback from your visit to Fratelli!

I'm sorry to hear that you were left a little underwhelmed however we do take all feedback on board and understand the need to constantly look at what we are offering and how we do so, especially with Belfast being full of fantastic restaurants!

We would of course hope that this experience would not deter you from returning in the future, we would be very happy to try and win you over!

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Chicken carbonara and risotto wer fab, my friend found her lasagne very oily and sent it bk which wasnt a problem. Tiramisu and lemincello desserts r beaut ! Lovely ambiance, very busy but staff attentive. Have been bk since for lunch wer pizza's wer delicious. Book and enjoy :)

2  Thank karen566
Michael J, Manager at Fratelli Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Hi Karen,

Thank you for leaving some feedback from your visits to Fratelli!

I'm glad to hear that the lasagne didnt spoil your meal, we would always prefer to know if anyone is unsatisfied with what they have recieved to give us a chance to replace the dish and make sure everyone enjoys their meal!

We think its hard to resist our miniature desserts, espcially while they are on display, but we;re glad you agree!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Michael & the Fratelli team!