Open today: 09:00 - 19:00

More Info
from US$16.20
More Info
2,566 results
All reviews hop on hop live guide tour guide ticket lasts hour ticket top deck your bearings great tour open top bus combo ticket belfast city sense of humour titanic quarter giants causeway great value for money tour takes peace wall
Reviewed 28 April 2014

When I was last in Belfast to work some 14 years ago, I didnt really feel safe enough to go out and see things. I decided seeing as we were going back I would try and change that. I booked an earlier flight from Manchester, dumped my bag at the hotel and booked a tour.

This is something i wanted to do last time. I travel alot due to my work and i try and see as much of any country as im able.

Met the guide at my hotel who then got me a lift right to where the tour was starting. Camera in hand and of course the warm clothing - this is April in Belfast after all. And off we went

The guide speaks very well about all the buildings you expect to see along the route. But hats off to him and this company for how well they did the chat about the Belfast "troubles" I found it educational, and there perspective was very mutual to both side.

The price i think is fantastic. £12.50 for a 48hr ticket. Really recomend it for all. I didnt really have time to get off and on again, but im sure others will find it a great way of seeing a fine city.

I shouldnt really say this, but i will, my friend who wasnt that busy the next day used my ticket to do the full tour. So even better value for money

bestbelfasttour, Owner at Belfast City Sightseeing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Hi hmonster

Thanks for taking the time to review your city tour with CitySightseeing Belfast. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour and found that Belfast has changed from 14 years ago.
I will ensure that the rest of the team are made aware of your positive review. We hope to see you again when you return to Belfast.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Friday, 11th April 2014

My partner and I purchased our tickets from the representatives of the Belfast City Sightseeing company at the Castle Place. We had a time issue and since we just got back from Belfast Titanic we did not want to go on the full tour. We asked if it could be possible to catch a bus from the St Anne's Cathedral (bus stop 7) and return to City Hall (bus stop 21). There was no problem with that, so we were directed to the cathedral and informed that the next bus will be arriving in ten minutes. When we got there we had to wait for half an hour, it was a bit confusing since there were no allocated bus stop or a sign saying that the bus was passing there. We definitely were relieved to see the red bus coming our way. Our guide for the rest of the trip was Chris and his fellow bus driver Eaoman! We were really happy with the trip since Chris has given us interesting history but also was full of funny jokes.

Saturday, 12th April 2014

My partner and I returned to Belfast to do the other half of the tour (bus stop 1 to 7). When we got on the bus, we straight away recognised Chris and Eaoman from yesterday, we also discovered that we were doing the part of the tour that we completed on Friday. We had a bit of a pickle when we were on the bus, since my parents were suppose to be attending a wedding in Ballyclaire, but we discovered it was Ballymena. We tried to give our directions to my parents over the telephone in between Chris's explanations. We did apologise at the end of the tour and explained that we need to get to Ballymena for the reception, but we did not know how to get there. Chris was brilliant! He told us that when we will be coming back from Stormont he will ask Eaoman to stop off outside of the St George's Market and direct us to Belfast Central station, then he checked for us train time table to make sure we will get to Ballymena on time.

Thank you, Chris and Eaoman, for your help. We really appreciated it and wanted you to know that we got to Ballymena on time!

Hi Leeds_Couple494
Thanks for taking the time to review your city tour with CitySightseeing Belfast. I do apologise that you had to wait on the bus at stop number 7 but as the schedule operates every 30 minutes I can only assume that you had just missed the first bus.
I am glad to hear though that you had a very positive experience with us and I will ensure that the team including Chris and Eamon are made aware of your positive review.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

What a great time we have had on our first visit to Belfast. The big red buses were a welcome site to get us orientated to the city. After taking the first trip we were able to plan the things we wanted to see by using the hop on hop hop off bus. We used our48hour ticket well. The guides were so knowledgeable about the sights and we learned a few things. They kept us entertained by their own stories and nothing was too much trouble. We were able to visit places we would never have found like the troubled areas. It's worth doing the trip more than once as different guides tell you a different perspective although the stories are the same. Also booked through this company the day trip to the Giant s causeway,, another great day, Alan our driver was so helpful, humorous and full of knowledge. Other cities should come here to see how it's done!!

Hi SAnnDSouthWales

Many thanks for taking the time to review your city tour with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour and found it a great way to discover Belfast. I see that you also took advantage of our great value combo ticket that includes our popular Giants Causeway day tour.
I will make sure that all the staff are made aware of your positive review as they work so hard at ensuring the customer receives the highest customer service.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had out list of places we wanted to see before arriving in Belfast. We then looked at the attractions the bus stops at and found that anything we had picked in Belfast was on their route. You dont need to worry about parking, traffic, anything. You get on and off at stops you want and the next bus is along shortly after for you to get back on. We were there during Easter Break and they are highly competitive with the other companies. They ended up offering us 2 free kids tickets so don't be afraid to ask for a discount or something free. The on board staff are informative.

Hi Teahan
Thanks for taking the time to review your city tour with CitySightseeing Belfast. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the tour and found it a great way to get to all the attractions in Belfast with our hop on hop off service.
I will ensure that all the team are aware of your positive comments as the work so hard at making sure the customer receives the best possible service.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

It was easy to find (close to city centre), good value and the real live guide was informative, witty and easy to listen to.

Hi Christina L
Thank you for taking the time to review your city tour with City Sightseeing Belfast. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the tour and will ensure that the rest of the team are made aware of your positive comments.