Free cancellation until 29/07
US$149
US$90
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$116
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$103
US$108
US$95
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$104
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$158
US$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$162
US$120
Priceline
US$82
US$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$58
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

US$112
US$106
Priceline
3,120 results
All reviewsfire stationcity centremeal dealquiet streetfamily roomeuropa bus stationcar parkbudget hotelroom was spotlessshort breakexcellent locationstayed here for nightsfew minutes walkexcellent staygood nights sleepcomfy bedreception staff
Reviewed 21 October 2017

My wife and I, along with our son and his wife, stayed 2 nights on our vacation in Ireland. The reception staff was great. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We had breakfast two mornings and dinner one night in the restaurant, and it was great.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Eoin Q, Manager at Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear you had such an enjoyable experience while staying with us recently I will ensure to relay all your comments onto my team and they receive the appropriate praise.

Thank you again for your review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Excellent location walking distance to shops, city centre and Tour bus pick up/drop off. Nice clean hotel. Staff Pleasant and very Helpful. Comfortable bed. Breakfast excellent ( heated buffet could do with being warmer). Overall RECOMMENEDED

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us during your recent visit to our hotel. I will ensure tp relay all your fantastic feedback back to my team, they will be absolutely delighted to hear that they contributed to making your stay an enjoyable one!

Thank you again for your fantastic review of our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband stayed here for a short stay visiting Belfast. The hotel itself is clean and presentable and in a great location to explore Belfast. We never ate at the hotel so I can't comment on the food but I would like to say a massive thank you to Bonita at reception. What a gem. She made us feel so welcome as soon as we stepped into the hotel. She gave us great advice on trips and places to eat and even let us leave sandwiches in their fridge ready for us to take on one of our trips the next day. She always asked us what we had been upto when returning back to the hotel and what other plans we had. Thank you for making our trip so lovely. The rooms are spacious and the beds very comfy. I would recommend anyone thinking of staying here to do so.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel clean and presentable, you also enjoyed our great central location, spacious and comfortable rooms and I am especially delighted to hear your wonderful comments regarding the service you received from Bonita, I will ensure she hears all your incredible feedback.

Thank you for a wonderful review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Belfast is well worth a short stay and has exceeded my expectations. The hotel is excellent, in a great location with fantastic staff who are happy to help when required. Extremely happy I chose this hotel and will be staying here when I come back to Belfast

1  Thank Ally_Longmuir

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I cannot express my delight to hear that we exceeded your expectations and to also hear your incredibly complimentary comments regarding my team I will ensure they get all the praise they deserve.

Again thank you for your fantastic review and I hope to welcome you back again in the future.