“well worth a visit”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the Gaeltacht quarter in The amazing Culturlann building, Bia is the latest addition to the west Belfast restaurant scene. With the launch of our new menu we offer something for everyone. We pride ourselves on our high quality food and service at excellent prices. Give us a try you wont be disappointed. Also late night opening hours on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We recently had our daughters communion in Bia (13/05/17). I cant thank Oisin and the staff enough for their service and help with organising the day, the day ran so smoothly and with 40 guests, nobody was disappointed!!! And nothing was too much for the staff of Bia who were happy to help with whatever we wanted. Every single person complimented the food and the service. and I have been overwhlemed with the messgaes from all our family commenting on how brillant the day was and how much fun everyone had which was all down to the staff of Bia.

The food was delicious and the service was impeccable. I cant thank the staff or Bia for making aoifes day so special.

And im looking forward to booking Bia for our next family event :)

thank you so much oisin!!

From Amanda, Pearse, Aoife & Aaron

5  Thank _amandaclose2010

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I attended the Bia restaurant on Saturday with family for our nieces communion party and I could not fault the food or the service. For starter I got garlic mushrooms on garlic ciabatta bread and it was too die for as well as the presentation. For my main course I got the garlic peppered chicken and again it was amazing the chicken literally melted in your mouth. Thanks to Oisin the owner who got the party started for us all after our dinner lol. Great night great food and great service

3  Thank Rebekah O
Reviewed 13 April 2017

my sister in-law visits on a regular basis and recommended the Bia so we went along last Saturday( 8th April).Our party consisted of 6 adults and a child.
The fact it is a BYO was a pleasant surprise. The service was good, even though there was a large birthday party to which the staff also had to cater for. The food was good, well presented and very reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend and will visit again next time we are in Belfast

1  Thank paulfox826
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Have been to Bia on many occasions for breakfast so tonight we went for dinner and I must say that i have never had a burger or chips like it. Totally delicious.
Some of us had the steak as it's steak night n it was 1st class as was the chicken tempura.

Highly recommend
*****

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I frequent Bia on a regular basis, their California chicken is always a winner! Never had a bad dish here, Recommend this place to all! Always a buzz about the place, staff were so helpful and accommodating, can't wait to return… on the weekend :)

1  Thank Sam T