Malmaison
US$201
US$88
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$114
US$94
US$155
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$164
US$78
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$205
US$229
US$214
Priceline
1,561 results
All reviewssamson suitemini barvictoria squaresuperior roomcontinental breakfastdvd playercathedral quarterbirthday treatcar parkreception areastayed one nightcomfy bedhotel barlovely roomfew drinkscentral locationafternoon tea
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I stayed at the Malmaison in Belfast for one night in Dec with my Fiance. The decor is charming and unique and our room was clean and spacious. I did find the room quite dark however even with all lights turned on so not great for getting ready for a night out. The breakfast was fantastic with lots of choice and the staff were friendly and helpful. Location wise, it was perfect for getting around. I do think maybe it is a little too expensive however as I have stayed in quite a few similiar hotels for alot less, but it was a nice treat! :)

Room Tip: Perhaps ask for a bright room if you plan on getting ready for a night out there.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Booked a suite here for a special occasion and was not disappointed. Whilst the price was high it was worth every penny. The rooms were great and decor was and furniture high end.

Had no experience of the food in the hotel so can't comment on that. If you fancy a treat then I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: The suites are amazing.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed here for my anniversary!
I had always wanted to stay here as
I loved the gothic decor but I have to admit the reception area is terrible!
2 desks and patchy stained carpet but i didnt let it put me of!

The rooms were nice... not wow but nice and the bed gave me the best nights sleep I've ever had!

I phoned down for a taxi and the receptionist sorted it straightaway. Looking at the menu my partner and I decided to go out for a
meal instead. When we got back we went to the bar for a drink. The bar is cosy and had a great atmosphere and very cool seating. I loved all the little touches of this hotel like the gingerbread biscuit with the lattes and the way they present the bill in a pouch that says 'the damage'.

Next morning we went down for breakfast and the service was lovely.
However the waitress recommended
the 'big mal fry' for a 'big man' for my partner and i had to laugh when it came out... a child could have at 3 of them.
Mine was great... i had always wanted to try waffles and bacon and it came out on a wooden board
with a mini saucepan of syrup. very
good portion and it was lovely but I couldnt eat the whole waffle as it's sickening. The breakfast room is
lovely and cosy!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank kfsmcd
Reviewed 20 February 2012

A very mixed review, the high quality of the rooms made a very comfortable stay, the staff where also not to be faulted in their helpfullness. If however you are planning on staying here then PLEASE avoid the restaurant, it is truthfully the most over priced i have ever been in. On the first evening we ordered two of the malmaison burgers which were priced at approx £14.50 each, when these arrived i was astonished to find they were simply a burger and a cup of McDonalds style chips. One of which was inedible as it was cold throughout.
The worst however was breakfast, a traditional fry costs £14.50 and to my disappointment i found this only to consist of 1 sausage, 1 rasher of bacon, one small egg, one piece of black pudding and a half tomato.
Avery over priced restaurant to be avoided at all costs, there are dozens of better and much cheaper places across Belfast.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robbie B
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Decided to treat my wife to a post Valentine's night away , chose Malmaison Belfast, past stays have been great . Booked sunday supplement deal , room at great rate as long as you spend at least £75 on food and drink!
We checked in , staff always helpful and welcoming, we had reserved a superior double room.
Left our bags in the room , which was decorated in lovely dark and warm colours and textiles, tv ,dvd player, nice bathroom (bath and rain water shower over tub) nice toiletries to take home (especially like shower gel) coffee tray and mini bar , and headed down to the lovely trendy bar area we had a pre dinner cocktail (fabulous pineapple daiquari) then into restaurant for a lovely meal (will post seperate review). back to bar for a drink before retreating to our haven for the night.
As always the Mal delivered all we had hoped and we will back soon!!

Room Tip: worth the upgrade to superior or even better rooms!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple