“Lovely Saturday afternoons”

Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Food is delicious, and a good portion size too. In fact, the poached egg on bagel is enough to share. A nice wee selection with something for everyone.
Very reasonably priced, and a lovely atmosphere too. For a place that's so cosy, I never feel uncomfortable, even when I'm there on my own.

2  Thank Weemer1

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Great vegetarian and vegan options, as well as a lot of choices for meat eaters. It welcomes everyone. I have eaten here on a number of occasions in the past but on the present occasion I tried a vegan butternut squash and pineapple curry, and I was completely blown away by it! My boyfriend tried a vegetarian flatbread, hummus and sweet potato option which he said was really enjoyable. The downside of this restaurant/café is the limited space within the café and on busy days it is very warm, humid and stuffy indoors.

1  Thank MegCW
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Great coffee and food! This placed really will be a place I'll remember as a student! I'd recommend to any student, family, couple looking for somewhere to have great coffee and nibble to eat! I literally have nothing bad to say about this place! And I would say I was a picky person! Strongly recommend black bear!!

1  Thank Jules D
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Spent a very relaxing Sunday morning having breakfast. There is no Ulster Fry available here but there is a very extensive menu of waffles, pancakes, eggs etc. The food was of very good quality well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This place is lovely - really nice selection of stews and hot pots each day and great coffees as well. It's always busy around lunch too, which is definitely a good sign!!

1  Thank Rachel H