“Great burnt ends”

Bubbacue
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Slow & Smokey American style fast casual BBQ restaurant.
Reviewed 31 May 2015

we arrived early in Belfast for a rugby match - needed a warming and encouraging pit stop. Bubbacue is informal, friendly - enormous portions of good brisket and pulled pork. Full of people - with a good turnover - speaks volumes about its local support. when we are in Belfast again - we will call back. Fun.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

In Belfast on business and stumbled across a sign for low-and-slow BBQ whilst trying to find a sandwich for lunch. The queue was to the door which is always a good sign.

Enjoyed a brisket sandwich and fries with a lemonade. The sandwich was very tasty and the lemonade went down a treat. The fries weren't the best but certainly not bad.

Overall very happy with it and pleased to have found this rather than a generic sandwich meal deal from a chain, although they didn't take card, only cash payments.

Reviewed 21 May 2015

I love this place, the staff are very friendly. On my first visit I decided I would have to come back again and again to try everything, pulled pork, brisket ,spicy sausages chicken, corn bread and of course THE MAC &CHEESE PLEASE YUMMMM, the burn ends are like gold dust and was fortunate to try them on my last visit, it's the place to be for bbq

1  Thank sorkyofthekitchen
Reviewed 8 May 2015

This is a slow barbecue like you see on man v food. It does brisket and pulled pork, my favourite! Try the jam jar lemonade, it comes with sides like spinach, barbecue beans or mac and cheese and of course corn bread.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

We has chosen to eat here whilst in Belfast for a wedding having read TripAdvisor reviews before arriving.
We arrived at around 6pm on a Friday night (we normally like to eat later however we were both knackered from exploring the city!).
We had attempted earlier on in the day to reserve a table but were told that they don't accept reservations.
When we arrived it was absolutely heaving however we managed to get a table straight away. Once sat at the table you pick what you want to eat then make your way to the till - I know it's all the rage at the moment but I do still prefer table service.
I ordered the beef brisket platter whilst my girlfriend ordered the pulled pork platter. Each comes with a large serving of meat, 2x sides (both ordered chips and macaroni cheese, don't judge!), pickles, coleslaw and cornbread.
We were both really happy with the meal, but the obvious main seller here is the meat. Both the pulled pork and the beef brisket were superb - and do make sure to try the sauces that are provided at the table.
The only negative that comes to mind is that the macaroni cheese could do with being cheesier.
Overall, if you like BBQ food and have a huge appetite then be sure to visit.