US$107
US$178
US$93
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$122
US$250
US$224
Priceline
1,429 results
All reviewsrose petalsboutique hotelbelfast city hallwedding receptioncentral locationlovely hotelnight porterfrom start to finishhen partyafternoon teagreat nightstayed for two nightsroom was spacioustop classreception staffnorthern irelandfew drinks
Reviewed 1 December 2010

When you arrive in the hotel, you will notice low lighting everywhere, giving it a really intimate feel. Our room was really big, modern in decor with a beautiful bathroom featuring a fabulous big bath- perfect for relaxing! (There was also a lovely plush bathrobe in the closet.)
My friends and I were really looking forward to a lovely meal in the restaurant, as we had checked out the menu but unfortunately the food was disappointing. Cocktails were gorgeous though!
The hotel is in a really central location- ideal for shopping and sightseeing alike. I really liked the

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
TenSquareManager, Guest Relations Manager at Ten Square, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2010

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review regarding your visit to Ten Square. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the guestroom, ambiance and cocktails. Our restaurant manager would be grateful to hear your feedback on your meal experience and if you had a moment to contact her via email on rboyce@tensquare.co.uk it would be most appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ten Square in the future.

Kindest regards

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 23 November 2010

Stayed over on a Saturday nite as a special treat for the wife asked for the romance package and they delivered big time.Everything about the hotel was excellent and I'm not easy to impress if I pay for it I expect it but Ten Square left me with nothing but praise for what they done for me,best hotel I've stayed in !

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Have stayed in the hotel over the years it amazes me how the standards just keep falling and they don't care. The girl on reception was the only highlight on our last trip and I mean last trip to Ten Square. I was unhappy with poor service at dinner, sloppy cocktail presentation and the steak which I paid a supplement for was a poor cut to say the least more fat than meat.. The bed linen was stained and unclean which is unacceptable for the price we paid. The breakfast which used to be a highlight, proper ulster fry, freshly made but to my surprise and disappointment it was pre cooked in a bainmarie need i say any more.

I filled in the comments card which I thought they would have followed up if they were interested in improving standards but I preseume if its not positive it hits the bin. Obviously they don't care I am a marketing manager and customer service should be top of their list if they were interested. We will be back to Belfast but Ten Square will not be on our list, AVOID at all costs.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulR50
TenSquareManager, General Manager at Ten Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2010

I am grateful that you took the time to relay your comments subsequent to your recent visit at Ten Square Hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfalls you described in your TripAdvisor post.

The rest of the team and I have always had great pride in our ability to exceed our guest's expectations and we clearly failed you in this regard.

I followed up with our Food & Beverage Manager and updated her on your feedback. We have put action steps in place that will prevent such issues from occurring in the future. Your first impression of Ten Square always sets the tone for the remainder of your visit and in this case we clearly blew it.

Your post indicated that you would not consider a return visit to the hotel but I remain optimistic that you might reconsider. We take our guest’s feedback very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to prove to you that we are capable of much more. I feel certain that given the chance, we can demonstrate that your recent experience was truly an exception and not the rule at Ten Square.

with kind regards,

Kevin Smyth

Reviewed 5 November 2010

We came here for our anniversary, and the service was amazing. We even got a card and some cookies - nice touch!
Room was gorgeous, big and stylish - even had an iron, etc.
The TV in our room didnt work, but within a few minutes we had been given another room, the service was really brilliant!
We went out for dinner and watched free box office movies in hotel dressing gowns when we got back - such a brilliant night away!
All staff we met were really friendly and helpful!
We'll definitely be back for a treat...
Really impressed!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2010

We have stayed in Ten Square on half a dozen occasions; the fact that we have returned is testament to the staff attitude to fix previous problems and the general standard of the hotel itself. However, on our last ever visit this October, my husband and I were incredibly disappointed with our stay. Our room was located directly over the nightclub, a bit unfortunate as the noise continued until 3am. The service at dinner was unacceptably slow, the staff seemed to pay more attention to non residents at the bar than those who had pre paid for dinner, and our cocktails were less than impressive, my first margarita being 70% salt was a bad start that should have set the bar low enough for us to leave, but we persevered and to be fair our waiter tried his best, however a 30 minute wait for replacement drinks is just not on, not at those prices. On return to our room things took a decidedly less genial turn, my pillow was stained with blood, which is pretty unforgivable as it has to have been glaring obvious to the staff - anyone who has stayed before will know that all Ten Square linens are pure white, so whoever made our bed simply turned the pillow over, they cant have failed to spot the stains. The next morning we descended for breakfast to find the lovely Ten Square menu we have salivated over on previous visits was gone it was all bain marie food which is NOT 4 star standard, and was greasy and cold, very uninviting. We had to ask 4 times for milk jugs to be replaced as all were filthy, two cups and 2 glasses also had to be removed from our table as they were not fit for use. When I read back on the list of issues it sounds like I am being harsh, but in fairness my husband and I have had some amazing times in Ten Square, and we hoped by having a word at reception and filling in our card before departure that some effort would be made to improve at least explain the failings. To date we have heard nothing, zip, nada which is quite frankly unforgivable, so we will be back to Belfast without a doubt, but will never again stay in Ten Square and we will stop recommending it to friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NicolaHR
TenSquareManager, Guest Relations Manager at Ten Square, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2010

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay at Ten Square. At Ten Square, we appreciate feedback and take suggestions and criticisms on board. It is through constructive feedback such as yours that allows us to better serve our guests time and time again.

I would first like to take the opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused throughout the duration of your stay. I was very disappointed to hear that your stay was not up to our usual high criterion. All your comments have been passed on to relevant staff and managers to ensure no repetition of your experience occurs.
It is with regret that the issues detailed in your review were not resolved in entirety at the time of your stay. Please be assured that this is not the environment that we endeavour to create at Ten Square.

I feel certain that given the chance we can demonstrate that your recent experience was truly an exception. Since you have enjoyed your previous stays I hope that you will return to Ten Square to enjoy the experience of which we are truly proud.

With Kindest Regards