1,529 results
All reviews rose petals belfast city hall boutique hotel night porter lovely hotel hen party wedding reception central location from start to finish afternoon tea black cab tour top class room was spacious reception staff checking out northern ireland stayed for one night
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, very clean nice size room with bathroom. Loved the curtains, when closed the room was pitch black. I was on the third floor, racing City Hall, surprised how noisy the room was, could hear the traffic outside, especially first thing in the morning.

Would stay here again..

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2017

The green security /fire detector light was very disturbing to our sleep. It illuminated the entire room and could not be shut off. The hotel needs to warn guests that there will be a light on in their room the entire night. Very disappointing!

This was the only hotel during our two week tour of Ireland that charged for the entire stay in full upon checkin. This strikes me as a bit demeaning and low brow.

The staff was efficient but did not interact with the guests.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Z2137NEjohns
Reviewed 17 October 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Ten Square for two nights at the tail end of our Ireland road trip back in September. Both of us agreed that Belfast was the HIGHLIGHT of our trip, and the Ten Square was definitely a big part of that!

First of all: the STAFF is brilliant!!! From the front desk attendants to the young manager and amazing bellhop (I wish I could remember his name! Older gentleman, he made our stay), you are truly made to feel at home here in a relaxed and unpretentious environment.

Rooms are state of the art, with newly renovated bathrooms and luxurious beds and flat screen TVs. The hotel is SO central, right in the middle of it all. We loved walking out the door and being in the heart of Belfast. City Hall across the street is beautiful, especially lit up at night. Restaurants, bars, shopping is all at your fingertips!

Only cons are that the rooms are very small (to be expected in a city boutique), and there was a time one morning when our water just stopped running from the tap for about 10 minutes while we were getting ready. Parking is also offsite and about a 10 min walk back, which is not ideal. Regardless, couldn't bump my star rating down to 4 because we just LOVED everything else so much! We will for sure be back to Belfast, and for sure be staying here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My husband and I spent two nights at Ten Square earlier this year. The room was fairly small but we were really impressed with the hotel/room overall. We were walking distance to bars/restaurants and used public transportation for easy trips to see the attractions. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Bedrooms VERY dark, windows do not open, asked about this in reception and they weren't sure if all the rooms were like this??? However, nice comfy beds. Reception staff poor, no information on check in, just asked for our money. Disappointed for the price. Location very good, if you want to be in the hear of the city.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple